Some life sized busts ...

Simmon M

Sr Member
Some pretty cool show-off threads going on right now and since I'm sitting here bored I thought I'd show off some of the new stuff I've picked up in the past few months:

Howard Senft Rocky Balboa:

RockyBalboa04.jpg

Howard Senft Wolverine:

WolverineJackman01.jpg

WolverineJackman03.jpg

Sideshow's Greedo bust:

Greedo01.jpg

Greedo03.jpg

Bob Dullam/Bob Causey Daredevil:

Daredevil01.jpg

Daredevil06.jpg

Josh Stephenson "31":

3101.jpg

3105.jpg

And Ronculus Studio Scale Godzilla (I have another thread on the board with more pics of this):

Godzilla03.jpg

Should have a Howard Senft Joker and T-1000, Mike Hill Nosferatu, Eric Fischer Chatterer and a life sized Stormtrooper to show off real soon. :)

Daredevil bust: sculpted by Bob Dullam painted by: Bob Causey.

Almost never finished it. Was gona throw it out, but then at the last minute finished the face in
a hurry and pulled a copy. I now regret not having spent more time on the face as it looks a little "action figurish" to me. We sold only 2, then there were multiple copies being sold on ebay. One person even had a story about this piece being done for her husband by people in the FX industry in L.A.
Not exactly 1/1 scale, I'd say maybe 70% of 1/1. What I did was took a styrofoam wig head, pop it on a pole, and stayed fairly close to the size of the wig head.

Photography on these busts are excellent. O.K. if I use the Daredevil pics on our website? I don't have any pics of it near as nice as these.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Mar 9 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]1435604[/snapback]</div>
I can't wait to see that Rocky bust painted up.
[/b]

Ditto, that looks awesome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(doody @ Mar 9 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1435695[/snapback]</div>
Daredevil bust: sculpted by Bob Dullam painted by: Bob Causey.

Almost never finished it. Was gona throw it out, but then at the last minute finished the face in
a hurry and pulled a copy. I now regret not having spent more time on the face as it looks a little "action figurish" to me. We sold only 2, then there were multiple copies being sold on ebay. One person even had a story about this piece being done for her husband by people in the FX industry in L.A.
Not exactly 1/1 scale, I'd say maybe 70% of 1/1. What I did was took a styrofoam wig head, pop it on a pole, and stayed fairly close to the size of the wig head.

Photography on these busts are excellent. O.K. if I use the Daredevil pics on our website? I don't have any pics of it near as nice as these.
[/b]

I just edited the first post - wasn't sure of sculpting and painting credits.

Your welcome to use these pics for your website. Shoot me an email - I have lots more from different angles on my home computer. ;)

Thanks for all the compliments guys. Financially I'm just a little strapped but once I'm back on my feet I plan on having Howard himself finish Rocky. His first painted Rocky looked awesome - I can only imagine what he'd be able to do on his second try.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back