My Back to the Future Collection and Projects

Thanks for the info! I know there was another japanese seller but the jackets were more expensive (300-400$)

I think you're thinking of Head Goonie. They had an alright vest, but their jacket was way too dark blue. They had somewhat of the Hollywood lining, but missed the mark. But going to their website now, they don't even sell the jacket or vest anymore.
images

Last edited:
I
My parents know that I'm a huge BTTF fan, so they got me ordered me this jacket for my birthday. I will eventually also get the Magnoli jacket as well but I will get it myself. It will be my display only and rare occasional wearing while the one my parents got me will be used as a normal jacket. Ill still take good care of it though.
http://www.maxcady.com/selections/bttf/denim.jpg
http://www.maxcady.com/selections/bttf/djacketm.jpg
I can't do much about the main bluish grey part of the jacket, but I have some blue denim fabric from a real guess jacket I will use for the shoulder pieces, pockets, and collar.

Is that image of Marty computer generated? Maybe it is just me but that looks kind of strange :lol
The face and hands don't feel real to me.

I

Is that image of Marty computer generated? Maybe it is just me but that looks kind of strange :lol
The face and hands don't feel real to me.

The site says it's a mannequin made from paper clay. Maybe that's just poor google translate for paper mache.

- - - Updated - - -

Headgoonie is working on a better version of their jacket, patience my friend, I think it will look great :)

I would like to see that.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't part of my collection, but I found a blue Class-5 vest on the bay and gave it to my girlfriend of 4 years.
$_3.JPG

A person who actually owns the maxcady jacket said that the pockets don't have to side opening like the real Guess jacket, so that will be the first thing I will fix. And TheNickFox is working on an accurate paisley liner, so if that becomes available then I will replace the stock liner as the deaigns are too big and spaced out.

I got my jacket yesterday. And I'm wearing the Woolrich vest with it's original pockets removed.
11082647_10204213174157600_4882464519105778269_n.jpg

1012950_10204213174437607_8646241699927382383_n.jpg

And I noticed how in this screen cap that the inside of the paisley deisgns there is blue in the center so I started to color in the ones on my jacket with a light blue permanent marker.
10259155_10204223126166394_8252841236090118422_o.jpg

11081062_10204223116486152_9112155075484217800_n.jpg

The camera on my phone makes it look kind of turquoise, but it's blue in real life.

Last edited:
There's a better Paisley lining on Spoonflower right now, that has accurate shape, color, and size.

I plan on getting the Magnoli replica once they update its shape and colors. They are changing the colors to match the real thing based on a real piece of Guess clothing, and someone who has a real jacket gave him the measurements of it. The reason why I won't get the spoonflower liner for my current jacket is because if Magnoli doesn't update their liner then I will use the spoonflower one. My jacket right now was a gift and I don't mind about the inaccuracy of the paisley.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on that Guess vest to arrive!

Really? Wow the seller for that must have chosen the cheapest, slowest shipping option. I bet if you ordered another vest thay is on ebay right now you would get it before your original got delivered. I'm noy saying you have to though. And this vest is $100 lol
$_3.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back