Any good rocket racoon gun pics?

GLXB

Hi, just ordered the nerf version of rockets gun, as far as I can tell it's fairly close to the film version.

i will be painting and modding it for display, so does anyone have any decent pics of the film version?

glxb

I only found it by accident, didn't even know it existed.
just got back from the cinema, GOTG IS AMAZING.
one of the best starts to a franchise ever.
It was perfectly made in every way, from cast to fx.
was enjoying it so much I forgot to look closely at rockets gun, but from what I saw it's mostly black with dark red on some panels.

realy need some pics.

glxb

The Hot Toys figure will probably be your best reference:

817080586791054990.jpg

Thanks, probably the most complete pic I've seen. Shouldn't be to hard going by that.

btw if when you see the movie STAY TILL THE VERY END OF THE CREDITS, I nice little geeky bit.

glxb

Thanks, I missed that thread.
it didn't turn up today so no pics yet, but I'll post some as soon as I get it.

glxb

P1110551.JPGP1110550.JPG

Not too bad , It could be modded for more authenticity, but it will do for me, just need to try and paint it.

GLXB

Ok started painting, no pics yet.
im going for a more custom paint job that's a mixture of the two pics above and my own preferences. I'm no artist, but as long as it looks metal like and not plastic Ill be happy.
Ive done gold over the bit I want gold and will then mask it off and paint a black base and then silver some of the details.

glxb

P1110553.JPG

First test of paint, these pieces are the arm guard, the one on the right is straight paint, the one on the left has metaliser added to it over the paint.

GLXB

Thanks, guys.

I'll take some more pics later.

It's about 18 inches long, which cant be far off full scale for a raccoon. ;)

It could be modded a fair bit to make it more screen accurate, but it will do as a centre piece for my 2 quad blasters I have on order.

GLXB

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back