Guardians of the Galaxy (Post-release)

Has anyone found the mix cassette on the web for pre-order?

Thats not usually how Record Store Day releases work. You'll have to go to a mom n pop record store on Nov. 17 and get it or pay secondary market prices afterwards.

Thats not usually how Record Store Day releases work. You'll have to go to a mom n pop record store on Nov. 17 and get it or pay secondary market prices afterwards.

Thanks, looks like I will miss-out and have to make my own.
Just hope my old box of cassettes has one of the right versions of TDKs.

Guardians of the Galaxy – Full Size Rocket Raccoon Foam Replica | NECAOnline.com

Rocket1-650x.jpg

NECA can make some cool stuff, and some OK stuff. In my opinion, this looks like a 2 inch action figure, and I wouldn't have known it was full size without it mentioned in the description. It's probably foam to make it less expensive (didn't see a price on the website) , but it looks on the cheap side to me. If it's more than $100, it's not worth it.

Ha..exactly :) , but I am sure it will come along eventually by some company probably when the sequel comes out. For now the Hot Toys version is the closest we get to the movie.

It seems travel to and from Terra was pretty easy for Yondu and his crew. But then why the need for wormholes and rainbow bridges to get to Earth in other Marvel movies?

Makes me wonder why Quill never returned. Though perhaps he just felt like leaving Earth behind after the death if his mother. I also wonder whether or not we'll learn his reasons for never returning or if he did indeed return at some point.

Finally saw it... awesome movie!!!
Chris Pratt is amazing in this role.
Groot was better than I was expecting.
I wish I hadn't seen Marmaduke in the last week because seeing that guy as Ronin was kind of weird.
So yeah... epic on a Serenity & Star Wars/Trek scale.

Question:
1) Where is Nova (the character)?

Question:
1) Where is Nova (the character)?

If you're talking about Richard Ryder, he hasn't made an appearance yet.
And if/when he does, it probably won't be until Guardians 2 or The Inhumans. Technically, everyone in the Nova Corps is "Nova", much like how the Green Lanterns are in the DC universe. They just have different designations like Prime, Centurion and Corpsman.

I can't believe I haven't commented in this thread yet. My girlfriend and I saw GOTG when it first came out and loved it! I can't wait for the Blue Ray.

So there were a few additional cut scenes from the end of GOTG. Here is Gunn on a cut scene of Nebula:

"Nebula’s was actually my favorite. Nebula’s I really liked a lot because she’s lost her arm and she’s just pissed off and she’s just walking through this field all pissed off with a busted Ravager vehicle behind her. And she’s just pissed off and I loved it."

Read more here:
http://www.slashfilm.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-alternate-ending/

Unfortunately these cuts wont be on the blu-ray :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got around to taking my son to see it today at the discount house, in 3D. Not nearly bright enough. Loved the movie; really loved the after-credits scene.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back