My Batfleck

brulafu

I wasn't going to do this but heck, why not. I've started the bat suit, I'll be doing this with a urethane emblem and the printed one here is just for effect.

So, made a start to the texture.

ATTACH]

My buddy Jordan has made a start to the emblem. Will post updates later.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1406675533951.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406675533951.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 488
Thanks for the shout out Master-B. I am glad to be part of what will certainly be one hell of an epic Batsuit. :) #batfleck for the win!

I wasn't going to do this but heck, why not. I've started the bat suit, I'll be doing this with a urethane emblem and the printed one here is just for effect.

So, made a start to the texture.

ATTACH]

My buddy Jordan has made a start to the emblem. Will post updates later.

You and me both! I've decided to give this one a shot.

Oh, please don't tempt me to be Batman. I may have to ignore your posts for awhile lol

Here are a few pics of the #batfleck emblem master. :) I'll be cleaning up, and molding soon. Finals will be cast in Vytaflex, tinted black, in either a 30 or 40 shore hardness. Get ready brulafu. These are gonna rock, hand and hand with your suits!

Photo Jul 30, 2 35 23 PM.jpgPhoto Jul 30, 2 35 28 PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd give these pics a share. The first Batfleck emblem, fresh out of the mold, cast in Vytaflex 40. These are going to look great on your subs Bruce!

IMG_2235.JPGIMG_2238.JPGIMG_2243.JPG

As always Bruce this is an awesome build, it's inspired me to try and do one for the films release. Now where to get the cowl from.......

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back