Help finding piece of this prop from sunset overdrive?

robotboy

Okay so for pax east 2015 im going as a character from sunset overdrive and as of yesterday i decided i wanted to make the tnteddy gun now after getting relative measurements of all the pieces i saw a photo from SDCC of the gun i was trying to make at the sunset overdrive booth, now the piece im trying to make/figure out what it is is the green canister with the teddy bear logo on it and the silver dome piece in the front with the teddy in it...any ideas?
Kv4bPfz.png
Hny3vjo.jpg
j5d2wsf.jpg

Well, the silver domed part looks like a commercial high bay light reflector, similar to what you would find in school gymnasiums.

Well, the silver domed part looks like a commercial high bay light reflector, similar to what you would find in school gymnasiums.
yup looking on ebay thats exactly what that part is thanks for the help ! Also if anyone could tell me what kind of gun sight that is that would be great :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I dunno about shipping...Maybe ask, if you have a LINCARE in your area that specializes in oxygen tank delivery and taking care of no longer usable tanks? If nothing else they might have some leads.

Ah yes it does look rather close...only problem is i cant find anywhere to buy one xD

Yeah, I dunno about shipping...Maybe ask, if you have a LINCARE in your area that specializes in oxygen tank delivery and taking care of no longer usable tanks? If nothing else they might have some leads.

Hmm maybe i might have found a suitable replacement tho in the form of getting 2 of those giant 4 liter soda bottles trimming them and combining them hmm or maybe i'll find something else

That canister looks about 10 inches across. You could go to Lowe's or Home Depot and get a 10" piece of Schedule 80 PVC pipe and glue some plastic mixing bowls to either end of it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back