ANOVOS Darth Vader

Re: ANVOS Darth Vader

Are the stand alone helmets still good to go for June? My bday is the 12th and this was my gift to myself because, let's face it, my wife buys crappy bday gifts.

Speaking of birthday, it sure would be a nice surprise to wake up to one of those fancy new TFA emails everyones been talking about :rolleyes

Last edited:

is there a new estimated delivery time frame for the Vader package?
Are we talking Summer? Fall ? Winter?

Was this an automated email or did you request status?

I do not think I have ever received any updates after the initial order.

I received a response saying Vader delivery is now August, instead of May.

We are shooting for sooner but again, my apologies for the delays.

Wish I could switch to the leather. I picked up a pair of boots this week.

We can still switch, not too late. Just email us for the change at email@anovos.com

Is it possible to order the standard costume with faux leather suit but request the wool cape?

It depends on when you made the purchase. The standard outfits are getting a nice wool blend as an introductory incentive. The more current standard orders are now polyester.

Thanks!

Joe

Soooo, I'm assuming that's a no for June then. It's cool, I can be patient!

Not for June. I know how disappointing it is as I am personally disappointed in this too. This was due to the changes we made in respect of the accuracy and using our new system of printing our scanned products. Rest assured, the changes we made are miles away different than anything we posted earlier for the much much better. You won't be disappointed that's for sure.

Will it be possible to get just a leather suit from ANOVOS? I'm working on a ANH Vader and I'm looking around for leather suits right now.

We are shooting for sooner but again, my apologies for the delays.

Not for June. I know how disappointing it is as I am personally disappointed in this too. This was due to the changes we made in respect of the accuracy and using our new system of printing our scanned products. Rest assured, the changes we made are miles away different than anything we posted earlier for the much much better. You won't be disappointed that's for sure.

just so long as I can get both ready for a possible december event. much easier to lug around than R2 is ;o)

also, mods, I just realized I spelled Anovos's name wrong in the thread title. please correct. my brain always reads it as ANVOS!

I just got an email from Big Bad Toystore about Anovos helmets -- I had no idea these were coming! Gotta get a Vader...

Got Maul, would it benefit you more to order directly through your site, or would you prefer I go through BBTS? The price is only a penny difference (seriously).

Thanks! I just signed up for your newsletter so I don't miss more things in life.

Will it be possible to get just a leather suit from ANOVOS? I'm working on a ANH Vader and I'm looking around for leather suits right now.

Yes, we will have at least two different suits you could individually choose to purchase.

I just got an email from Big Bad Toystore about Anovos helmets -- I had no idea these were coming! Gotta get a Vader...

Got Maul, would it benefit you more to order directly through your site, or would you prefer I go through BBTS? The price is only a penny difference (seriously).

Thanks! I just signed up for your newsletter so I don't miss more things in life.

I always say that if you are a big on service, you might want to go with our site because of the customer service just in case something happens. I am not saying our other retailers can't service the issues, but it takes just a little bit longer since they have to go through a different communication channel to resolve issues.

...and ordered! I also ordered an Imperial cap. I still have one from The Thinking Cap Company from the 80s -- but have since outgrown it.

Too bad I missed the Stormtrooper Tier 1 window by a few days. That helmet looks pretty sweet, too.

I dropped by your booth at comic con and chatted for a while. Great stuff. At the time I didn't know much about vader helmets, but I'm thinking about taking the plunge and getting a build going. My buddy bought your tie wingman helmet.. we are hoping to rock the two at the next SDCC. Will the vader helmet be getting the gunmetal treatment?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back