Y-Wing Red Jammer kit question

Dedalus5550

Sr Member
So I'm going to sell this soon (unbuilt). My question is how do I verify if it's complete? I got it in the original run, shipped from Salzo. I can't believe that I could have lost anything--I'm very careful that way. But I remember when I got it I wanted to verify it's completeness because even though I didn't expect to build it for years--after getting through with others and making sure my modeling and lighting skills caught up with the kit--because you don't want to wait years and find something is missing. Anyway, the only way I could think of then was to use the instructions posted online by (I think) Moffeaten. But that wasn't easy. I never finished, but I knew I had anything major and anything larger than one of these typed words. In just counting, there couldn't have been missing anything more than 3-4 parts, if at all. Is there any other method, someone who has posted a diagram with parts laid out? I knew for me that if there was something tiny missing, it was enough for me and I put the box in the closet. Now, in good conscience, I want to be able to tell prospective buyers whether it's complete. I will be posting pics soon of the parts laid out, which is the only way I can come up with to at least let interested parties have a look.

By the way, are the instructions still around for download? My copy may be on an older computer--not sure yet.

BTW, already got quite a few PMs, so obvious interest. That's good, at least.

Mike Todd

The only part I remember that was to be sent later was the phallic shaped "blurry part" on the top left of page 17. I know mine didn't have it. Also looking for a set of canopy guns to match the original as it was shipped to London (page 1). From a German plane if I remember correctly. (The name and kit size escapes me right now although I have it written down somewhere)

Yes I was missing that part and the sealab part for the vane but Im just happy to have the kit. As im back to building mine I will try to find what part the blurry part is and might have it in a kit or buy the kit to get it.

The blurry part is from the Airfix 1/24 Hurricane & I believe the guns are from the Airfix 1/24 BF109.

Dave

Thanks mate on the blurry. I have the guns.

55ks.jpg

IMG_2096.JPG

I have these available if any one needs them, just contact me
for some reason I could not get the bellow attachment to show, it's a close up shot of the blurry part ( twig and berries )

Attachments

• IMG_2097.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 112
Last edited:
thanks for the interest guys, pm's have been answered.
since I don't want to highjack this gentleman's thread, please any other guy's, just pm me, don't post here

Dedalus5550, my apologies if I have interrupted your thread

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back