The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

A bunch of new cast members signed on, huh? I wonder who is gunna be who.

I hope we can find a location that they hang around for a while. Seems like we've been bouncing from location to location pretty quickly since they hit the prison. I actually thought the prison era would last longer, but I also thought the story arc would follow closer to the comic, so...

You know that pompous blowhard that you hate because everything is super, super serious and fraught with meaning? He issues sage pronouncements in lieu of actually having a conversation? Everything is heavy, and though you can't put your finger on anything WRONG in what he's saying, it's just tedious to be around him? You hate that guy, right? It's like he writes 2/3 of these episodes.

Last edited:
I hope he was and all the folks that had Bob B Q turn.

Funny you mention that. A little spoiler for the comics for those who haven't read them:

In the comics, what happened to Bob in the show actually happens to Dale if my memory is correct. I can't remember the particulars, but a small group captured him and cut off his legs to eat. And he later told them that they were eating "tainted meat," if you get what I mean.

Definitely expect this next episode:

1383125_10205153552700991_6310670786689944162_n.jpg

and this
10694312_10205138608287390_5481147209493839454_o.jpg

Funny you mention that. A little spoiler for the comics for those who haven't read them:

In the comics, what happened to Bob in the show actually happens to Dale if my memory is correct. I can't remember the particulars, but a small group captured him and cut off his legs to eat. And he later told them that they were eating "tainted meat," if you get what I mean.

How does that play out in the show ...

with the whole "everyone is already infected" storyline. Haven't the termites been eating tainted meat all along?

How does that play out in the show ...

with the whole "everyone is already infected" storyline. Haven't the termites been eating tainted meat all along?

Yes and no. The termites or in the comics the hunters don't know that everyone is already infected. Plus if you get bit by a walker the process is sped up and you die from the bite as opposed from dying by other means than turning. Either way the hunters aren't around long enough to find out if eating "tainted meat" will make you die quicker

Why wouldn't you kill the zombies in the basement before jumping into the water? Less risk and greater reward since moving the shelves knocked food into the water. Just seemed dumb to me.

As you all saw, tyreese failed at killing the Detroit hat kid.

I really see Tyreese as a liability to the group with his refuse to kill mantra. I foresee things getting really strained between he and Rick...even
though Rick has a lot of appreciation toward him for saving Judith.

NOTE: Why do some of you even bother marking a post with "Possible Spoiler content inside?"

Are we actually in danger of someone being dumb enough to read a thread (clearly marked) Walking Dead Season 5 (spoilers) and then getting upset if SHOCKER, they trip over a spoiler?!?!

Just sayin' :rolleyes

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back