The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion / Trailer

O.K. in a zombie outbreak, who hear would not head to the nearest Ferrari or Lamborghini dealer? I mean, come on, really?????

Glen went with American muscle in Season 1. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 95
I'm betting Carol is probably up on the chopping block next, this season. You know how this show goes by now, they have the big send off for a popular character almost every season and it's probably hers this time.

She kicked ass single-handedly on this season premiere which means she's competent, which is something this show cannot let the characters have. Competency means no conflict, which means no drama if she can handle any situation, and unless she becomes a villain, she is gonna get axed for drama-sake.

The other two hinted at that are gonna die, I'm betting that one unremarkable girl that's following Abraham and Eugene is one of them. Still iffy on Eugene, he's the "comic relief" and I don't know how that'll play out; they might send him off, might not.

Carol is positively badass, and the most competent among them. Of course by now, Rick better see how stupid he was and put her in charge.

great surprise ending..............i was expecting a joke or something else, diffinately not morgan.

I thought it was a joke beginning for Talking Dead, especially since Conan was on it tonight, and most of his TV show centric guests (i.e. the whole cast of Breaking Bed, the whole cast of Orange is The New Black, etc.) often accompanies a special opening that parodies the show his guests are from.

Last edited:
Also, are they really abandoning Michonne's katana? I'd be pretty surprised if they got rid of it. It'd be like Indy without the bullwhip. Some of the Terminus folks escaped with it to meet up with the group again?

Also, are they really abandoning Michonne's katana? I'd be pretty surprised if they got rid of it. It'd be like Indy without the bullwhip. Some of the Terminus folks escaped with it to meet up with the group again?

she went all magyver on us and crafted one out of wood

I really liked the premiere. It was a bit of a let down for one reason. In last seasons cliffhanger, Rick says "they're screwing with the wrong people" Well, that led me to believe that Rick had something awesome planned up his sleeve. Skip to the last night and we see them on their knees over the tub. It was really only Carol that saved their hind ends. I find it hard to believe that Rick was going to spring into action before Glynn got bopped. But, other than that, I really liked it. That, plus, were not stuck in another fortified hold out again...

In last seasons cliffhanger, Rick says "they're screwing with the wrong people" Well, that led me to believe that Rick had something awesome planned up his sleeve. Skip to the last night and we see them on their knees over the tub.

He obviously did have something awesome planned. Did you miss the part where they were all fabricating weapons from what they had on them and waiting to ambush their captors? Then the Termites unexpectedly dropped a gas bomb on them from above rather than opening the main door, which was what Rick had planned on. Clearly Rick never intended it to get to the point where they were bound and gagged, waiting to be executed.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back