Halloween I and II Michael Myers Coveralls

sirbrad

Sr Member
Oh yeah Michael Myers will return...Commission for both HI and HII coveralls costume, been wanting to do both for a long time. Also lots more to come later on.

The beginning:

First indoor video. With the TTS mask restyled the hair, used gel, hair spray, and stuffed it some. Also added an undermask came out sick! More to come and daylight pics and video as well to show all the gory details. Nice to have Dick Warlock in the mofo house! Also has the arm holes and hole in the back like H1 and accurate bullet hole placements that could be seen. I did not put a blade in the scalpel as when I carry these around I get stabbed a lot by the wooden knives alone let alone a real one lol. But I will be making a realistic cardboard blade and getting the TTS foam one and Elrod later for myself. I also wanted to add a pocket flap but the ones I had were a tad too small. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wec_NMv4rbU&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back