DREDD 3D 1:3 figure work in progress.

Hi yes it will go well with mine hoping it will be the beginning of a good quality range of 1:3 figures i am hopeing for Judge Anderson next then perhaps a colonial marine :)

So want one of these!! Would be awesome in my Dredd collection, and would be nice to have something to match my 1/3 Stormtrooper :D

Hi yes it will go well with mine hoping it will be the beginning of a good quality range of 1:3 figures i am hopeing for Judge Anderson next then perhaps a colonial marine :)

That would be amazing!! But if you do a marine in 1:3, it's only fair to do the Alien too ;)

Well for whoever is interested Supa troop on the RPF will be organising a bulk order for the Brit-cit judges facebook page members so you can either contact him via RPF or join the facebook page for there order it should hopefully be a little cheaper that way :)

280 USD with shipping to Ireland.

would love one, but of customs got it, and a markup of 25% - might be too rich for my blood.
Would more orders bring it down in price?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back