HCG Aliens Powerloader

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the Powerloader in the film was 1:4 scale, right?

Does this mean HCG's replica is a true "Studio Scale" replica?

queenrodpuppet6.jpg

Yeah - unless there was a licensed 1:4 scale Queen - and I should know this, but can't recall - I think this actually may be the first true licensed Aliens studio scale piece.

Sideshow made the 1/4 scale Queen bust but I'm pretty sure there's not been a 1/4 scale licensed full-body Queen.

In terms of Studio Scale though wouldn't the HCG Pulse Rifle count as one? And the Master Replicas Motion Tracker?

Harry

Hey! Harry! :)
To have you both here in the same place remind me our dinner at London's Planet Hollywood. Gosh, that was a long time ago.
Willie was talking about studio scale stuff so I presume the PR and MT are not part of that group. ;)
The 1/4 queen bust (long live the queen) would be the closest but maybe not part of the studio scale category as well. I'm not competent enough to say so.
That might even start a bigger debate. :D

Hope you sirs are ok.
Stephane

Mmmm. I'm sure that you've noticed but they have a..... Smart gun too... :) and that Sir, is a prop replica. :D
By the way, what was the scale of the original APC model? I forgot....

Stephane

Mmmm. I'm sure that you've noticed but they have a..... Smart gun too... :) and that Sir, is a prop replica. :D
By the way, what was the scale of the original APC model? I forgot....

Stephane

I too cannot recall, but I thought it was 1:18 scale for filming.

So Sideshow did a power loader, They had another one at their booth this year and HCG had one. Is the one that was at Sideshow the same as the older one they made?

The one at the Sideshow booth was version 2 of the Hot Toys powerloader with new Ripley sculpt - the HCG one is larger and the same size as the studio miniature.

BIG NEWS with this Power Loader!
People have been asking when it will be released, and I sadly have to keep announcing that it is being delayed.
But that is for a great reason :)
The piece is being reworked to include lights and canvas straps ;)

I am so ready to order the Powerloader......I am still waiting for HCG to send my APC , I ordered , they still haven't said when it will be shipped.....The powerloader is my next investment !!!!

I am so ready to order the Powerloader......I am still waiting for HCG to send my APC , I ordered , they still haven't said when it will be shipped.....The powerloader is my next investment !!!!

The APC box art was just approved and is in the hands of the factory.
Stay tuned for shipping dates!

Yes an Aliens Dropship , would be the ultimate....if HCG is willing to do it....I would be in for that quickly !!! Thanks Moviefreak....for the update , very excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so excited.....cant stand it...HCG sent me that photo of coming soon with the powerloader coming out....I WANT THAT....but I want my APC first....LOL

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back