HCG Aliens Powerloader

is there a preorder for their Powerloader? I didn't see it on their website.

how accurate is their APC, I'm not a expert in the subject but I always wanted a nice APC model.

is there a preorder for their Powerloader? I didn't see it on their website.

how accurate is their APC, I'm not a expert in the subject but I always wanted a nice APC model.
Its very accurately detailed...been waiting all year , and hopefully it will be shipped soon...once I get it...I can get some close up pics for you if needed...its 20 inches long !!!

http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/product.php?productid=16516

powerloader1.jpg

powerloader2.jpg

Anyone who got the newsletter this morning, there was an error in the link of our original Aliens Power Loader newsletter that took you to the Regular version rather than the HCG Exclusive version.

The Exclusive version also comes with a high quality 24" x 18" print of the Power Loader blueprints and spec sheet and is limited to just 350 pieces worldwide!

Place your order now before they are all gone!

If you already placed your order you do not need to do anything, your order will automatically be upgraded to the HCG Exclusive version.

If you didn't place your order yet, the correct page can be reached by clicking this link.

http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/product.php?productid=16515&cat=0&page=

You should be getting a new newsletter sent to your email also explaining this.

blueprints.jpg

Yeah just got home and seen the email....as big as that thing is...not sure if I need the blueprints....LOL...will be ordering this in a couple of weeks once the last payment is done ...once they decide to ship the Aliens APC.....after that...I am all in !!!
Thanks for the info...Moviefreak !!!

I would love to try and get it, but still waiting to pay the last payment for the last 3 weeks on my APC !!!...guess they don't want to take the last till it ships !!! But I want to try and get this at least when I can !!! A definite must have !!!

I would love to try and get it, but still waiting to pay the last payment for the last 3 weeks on my APC !!!...guess they don't want to take the last till it ships !!! But I want to try and get this at least when I can !!! A definite must have !!!

Yep, the last payment is requested when it is ready to go out. Looks like early March they will be arriving to our warehouse :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back