Does anyone recognise this TIA DALMA jewellery?

Indiana_Tom

Maybe there are some experts in jewellery out there... Was not able to identify the marked stuff... Looked everywhere in the internet supposing these pieces could be some kind of tribal stuff or african/jamaican origin. Was not lucky so far :-(
Please help me out... THANK YOU!
tia1.JPGtia2.JPGtia3.JPGtia4.JPG

Hey mate! You have to remember that alot of the jewelry used in the pirate movies were very common or very difficult to find. Most of the Captain Jack items in his hair took me over three years to perfect having found 99% of the items. Those that couldn't be found I used close enough items OR I crafted my own items.

As far as Tia Dalma's jewelry! Good luck.

Starting from the top in picture #1:

1) No idea what that item is however I would search the belly dancer jewelry world because the costume people used alot of stuff from that realm.

2) Common hexagon barrel bead made of metal such as silver or pewter. You may not find the exact bead however if you Google "metal and hexagon and barrel and bead" something like this shows up.

63MA212-S.JPG

3) This is definitely a "bedazzeled" clam shell. You can see it has two halves. There is definitely metal trim and some sort of cloth/material inside. Very much like a locket.

4) This is a common belly dancer piece used in that genre of jewelry. No idea what it is called but you could manufacture one yourself using copper wire/metal wire and creating a polymer clay piece. Or again search Google or eBay for terms like "tribal jewelry" or "afghani tribal jewelry". I used to buy alot from this eBay seller

http://www.ebay.com/usr/**sirik**tribal**

So here is a piece that contains one of the parts you are looking for...

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAyNFgxMDI0/z/z8MAAMXQHU1Rr2qq/$T2eC16h,!)kE9s4,Bu0EBRr2qpWqQ!~~60_57.JPG

Hey Charles, you're a genious! :thumbsup Thanks for your input. I think it will definitely help! Will keep an eye on bellydancer stuff now... Wish me luck! :cool Cheers

Some of that Tia Dalma jewelry and like some of Jack Sparrows hair pieces are known as Kuchi jewelry or Kuchi coins. The name refers to a nomad Afghan/Persian tribe who hand makes thier jewelry, so no two pieces are alike. You can find some stuff that looks similar on Etsy and Ebay, but you may need to make your own if you want it to be identical as Capn_Jack_Savvy said. Some of it the other pieces may be African or even Indian (from India). Hope this helps and good luck on the search.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back