thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice

For people seeking a refund...I had a nice phone call with the folks at PayPal today. In my case I paid installments, they said their system would automatically reject a refund since the large amount of money I paid was divided. However they did say to get in touch with my bank, start a claim and then the bank will get in touch with PayPal who will intern get in touch with the vendor you are having an issue with. Upon their findings in most cases dealing with large sums of money the banks will refund the money back into your account. PayPal did tell me that most of the time the vendors do follow through with the transactions that are pending since they don't want the trouble of losing their good standing with PayPal. It's pretty much like lighting a fire under the vendors ass to get them to follow through with the pending transactions but not always a guarantee. The final decision does rest solely on you if you want to go through the refund process or not. This is pretty much a last resort option paypal said, but, they do deal with this sort of thing on a daily basis when vendors do this type of thing. I myself am trying to hold onto the last bit of hope that my suit will be delivered soon but my patience has definitely run out with all of the delivery date push backs. Hope this bit of info helps.

FB_IMG_1446609985248.jpgFB_IMG_1446609946897.jpgFB_IMG_1446610074544.jpgFB_IMG_1446610067053.jpgFB_IMG_1446610060036.jpgFB_IMG_1446610041546.jpgFB_IMG_1446610018678.jpg
These are all the pictures I've been given since July. I'm gonna guess everyone else got these also.

War Machine is a hybrid suit with some components being fibreglass (eg helmet) plastic (front torso) and foam (legs). A very problematic suit and also very heavy and uncomfortable. Looks amazing but largely non functional.

Hi Superdave,
its clear that everyone is getting the same update photos, but I find it interesting that on a couple of the pictures you can see the numbers 683 written on the wood boxes, which is the last three digits of my order reference number.

The latest picture sent to me last week shows only the right arm with the split panel gauntlet for the missle which coincides with my order. 629 are the last 3 digits of my order number but there are no numbers on the boxes in any of my pics. That being said, I dont fully believe its my suit and is just more of a coincedence.

I've emailed this guy, James told me if I bought one now , I would get by Dec 15th 2015.....even the the fully loaded Mark 43, every option....I think I will wait to see if one forum person gets his 1st

Bruce

Just an fyi , whoever has ordered one of these, I found another website yesterday that runs the same video of the Mark 43, and has essentially the same info, but it's a completely different site. Best of luck to you all, I will repost the site when I find it again.

Hey guys!! I just wanted to stop by and see how things were going?
I have since gotten a full refund from Paypal for this suit... And I was lucky enough to find another suit on Ebay.
don't wait too long to get your money back or else you won't be able to. Paypal limits it to 180 days.

I've emailed this guy, James told me if I bought one now , I would get by Dec 15th 2015.....even the the fully loaded Mark 43, every option....I think I will wait to see if one forum person gets his 1st

Bruce

Yes, I'm definitely waiting to see someone get their suit first before I seriously consider buying one from this site. I don't mind about the time, it's more the build quality, wearability, etc that I'm keen on finding out more about.

------ Original message------
Date: Thu, Nov 5, 2015 9:11 AM
To: ocsea7410@hotmail.com;
Subject:Re:Mark 43 suit

Dear Bruce,

Welcome! I am glad you are interested in our Mark 43 suit.Yes, we are a little bit overwhelmed right now. If you order now, you can expect to receive it by around the middle of December.

And the Mark 43 suit is made by our new technology and new material. It's quality is durable. If you find issues when you receive the suit, please take photos and video and we will help solve or send replacements. And we may charge some fee depending on the situation.

For the power source for electronics, you can power the suit with protected rechargeable Li-ion battery 14500 type. Following are some references:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...ot,aps,559&rh=i:aps,k:18650 protected battery

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or concerns that you might have. Thanks again!

Best regards,
Jarvis (James

I'm waiting for the rest of the people to chime in on their purchase update, has anyone actually bought anything from this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. New poster here. I actually was building out my Mark 43 suit on the website when I decided to Google some reviews of the site, which led me here. I'm very interested to see how your suits come out, those of you who are waiting on a Mark 43.

I think I will wait until yours show up. Please keep us posted!

No recent update yet, although I've emailed him to ask about the batteries, as I was told either 14500 or 18650, and I have bought the 18650. As your email only specified 14500, I wanted to make sure the batteries I've bought will be ok. Will update on here with any useful info, hoping to receive my suit by the 25th November as last stated.

THIS IS HIS REPLY TO MY POINTED QUESTION.

Dear Bruce,

We can ship some by around the middle of November.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or concerns that you might have. Thanks again!

Best regards,
Jarvis (James)
------------------ Original ------------------
Date: *Sat, Nov 7, 2015 05:30 AM
To: *"go"<go@buyironmansuit.com>;
Subject: *Re: Mark 43 suit
James (Jarvis)...

How's the backorder log coming. I am watching a cosplay forum of people that have ordered then, but none received as of today. One has been ordered since June 2015.

Thanks
Bruce

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet

Last edited:
I recently got with James on my so called delivery. He pushed it back again to November 17th. I told him I would be expecting a delivery by then and I would be in touch this week prior to him supposedly sending it. He keeps telling me that it all depends on the producing dept. I did ask what was left to do on my suit and he said final installment of electronics and final adjustments whatever that includes. If I get my suit next week I will be posting a FULL review on you tube and posting the link here for all to view.

Obviously the man has no sense of time. If I ordered a completely loaded Mark 43 now....I could get it in less than 30 days. I'm praying this works out for all involved, I would love one of these !! But I am skeptical still.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back