thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice

Hi Rusty,

Motorized face plate and eye lights, Refined Chest Arc Reactor light, Blue lights under the chest armour, 2 Hand lights, Control system, Motorized back wing flaps, Voice changer.

Once I receive the suit I will post pics!

- - - Updated - - -

I have Mike, I believe he is snowed under at moment with trying to complete orders prior to Halloween. Keep in touch

Awesome. Really want to order a Mk 43 for myself as well, but as we all know, info is frustratingly limited (or outdated).

I look forward to your impressions. I'm curious to see if they improved their electronics (as they say they have on their order form). Now that it is resin (and more durable), it seems like that was the last issue they needed to address.

And I found this video of somebody else's suit from buyfullbodyarmors.com. Looks amazing!

Link

Hi Mike,

Same for me, ordered on 22July, also had the exact same update photo, very worrying. My date keeps getting pushed back too, keep getting told I have to wait several more days because they are overwhelmed. I ordered most of the add ons except the co2 gas add on. I have found I guy on another forum that has received his but said 2 key parts were the wrong size and he's looking into sending it back for a refund. I have posted a message on his thread, so I'm just waiting for a response, I've asked him what date he ordered.
PM me if you like, I suppose we're in this together!

Hi Orignl,

Ive vey just posted a comment to Mike about the suit, as I'm the same as you guys, have a read and PM me if you like, I'm a bit worried at the moment, here's my last update photo, look familiar!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 407
Long time lurker, new poster here.
I must admit I am pondering the idea of getting one of these suits but, after reading various threads on these forums, I'm seeing a lot of mixed messages.
Has anyone actually received a suit yet? One of the new fibreglass ones?

Long time lurker, new poster here.
I must admit I am pondering the idea of getting one of these suits but, after reading various threads on these forums, I'm seeing a lot of mixed messages.
Has anyone actually received a suit yet? One of the new fibreglass ones?

Getting an actual answer on that is highly unlikely. Plenty of people saying they've ordered, some saying they've received and that they were rubbish, some saying the received they were great but no photos have EVER surfaced of 'received' suits. All low post count accounts who never seem to return to reply to any of the questions either.

Hi Guys,

I am am still waiting for my suit (Mark 43), and I promise I will upload photos once I receive it, which I have been told will be before Halloween. I'll also leave a detailed review too, as I know what it's like trying to get any info from anyone that's bought a suit from buyfullbodyarmors.

regards,

Christian.

Hi all, I am brand new to this forum, but I've been trying to search for reviews on buyfullbodyarmors.
I purchased my MK 43 Suit on September 18, 2015. I just made the last payment on it and as far as the e-mail back and forth..
I am expecting it to ship on Monday October 26. I have gotten similar update photos.. I am hoping to post a lot of pictures and maybe even a video when I get it
new_status_report_20151016.jpg. status_report_20151020_4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ChazWatts,
Not sure if you've read previous comments, but looks like we're all getting the same update pics, although I'm confident the suits will be sent next week. I ordered mine on 22nd July! Did you have any advanced add ons, just wondering if that explains your quicker production time, as I've order all but the CO2 gas add on. Here's my update pics, look familiar:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    827 KB · Views: 218
Hi all, I am brand new to this forum, but I've been trying to search for reviews on buyfullbodyarmors.
I purchased my MK 43 Suit on September 18, 2015. I just made the last payment on it and as far as the e-mail back and forth..
I am expecting it to ship on Monday October 26. I have gotten similar update photos.. I am hoping to post a lot of pictures and maybe even a video when I get it
View attachment 544373. View attachment 544372

Hi ChazWatts,
Not sure if you've read previous comments, but looks like we're all getting the same update pics, although I'm confident the suits will be sent next week. I ordered mine on 22nd July! Did you have any advanced add ons, just wondering if that explains your quicker production time, as I've order all but the CO2 gas add on. Here's my update pics, look familiar:

It seems like they have stock progress pics that get sent out. I'd argue in future you could ask them to put the date in the photo, maybe a paper from the day or something but I don't know how likely that would be to help.

If that suit does ship on the expected timetable I will be very interested to see the end result and if it does turn out to be the suit in the progress pics. Please do update us. Do you have any expected delivery date for it? Hope that you guys get them on the expected timetable.

I ordered all of the add-ons except the 2nd rocket and the foot lights. I DID get the Co2 jetpack...
My buddy and I are guessing that they do a stock run of the suits at one time.. like a "lot".
However, after seeing all of the exact same pictures.... now I'm getting a little concerned.

I have kept in constant contact with them throughout this whole process. Right now it looks like the suit will be ready on Monday the 26th and will arrive on the 28th or so.
They told me before Halloween. I don't need it for Halloween, but it would be nice. I'll keep everyone updated... right now, I just have my fingers crossed.

I know what you mean, it is a bit concerning about the photos, but I can imagine it would be quite time consuming doing individual photos, so using generic ones is easier. Yes, fingers crossed, as I've been given several shipping dates, first was 20 September! Been waiting 3 months since I ordered. Will update as more info comes in.

*UPDATE* - got another update from James this morning. Seems like the building phase is now complete and they are moving to install all of the electronics and lights now.
I believe we are still on schedule for the suit to be done on Wednesday the 28th. I will update as I get more information.

Same here, just had that update, here's the phot they sent, let me know if it's the same as yours please Chaz:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 423
No he didn't give a delivery date, but last week he said I would have it by Halloween. I replied back asking about the delivery date, will let you know when he replies.

That last photo is interesting, especially as it gives a much better idea of how the suit fits together.
For example, many builds I've seen have had the torso/chest as one piece yet this splits the torso in two.

I did see a video once of someone actually putting one of the new suits on but can't seem to find it now. Dammit.

Hi guys, also received an update this morning. Looks like they are almost complete.status_report_20151026_5.jpg
I asked him to place my name next to my order which he has done. I believe he is at final test and assembly stage on the suit. keep you posted!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back