Salzo tos galactica build

Ken,

I would say he would just run a power wire from a main circuit junction where all the lighting connects inside the model then run the power wire down from the circuit junction through the tube to a wall plug outlet of course he may also have a on/off switch mounted some where on the pole,that would be my thinking on what he would do but he maybe doing something different..

Clarence

And you are absolutely right, Clarence ;)

Kermit, I lived here for 4 years before I realized what WF was. My first was in '09. Definitely need to meet up sometime then.

I really like the table leg mount idea.

Yes this sounds cool, WF has a web page cant wait to go already and it has not been long when it was there. Yep we can for sure do this. Thanks Jim

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but how are you getting the wire inside the tube?

Ken

Ken,

I would say he has the tube mounted inside the BSG,so the wires can just run down the tube as it should be hollow on the inside of the tube. I am almost 100% sure this is what he did, I hope this is what you wanted to know..

I am sure cabour will let you know for sure..

Clarence

Ken,

I would say he has the tube mounted inside the BSG,so the wires can just run down the tube as it should be hollow on the inside of the tube. I am almost 100% sure this is what he did, I hope this is what you wanted to know..

I am sure cabour will let you know for sure..

Clarence

If you look at his pics you can see where he plans on running the wire, as it will go into the tube of the table leg brace he's made a hole just for the wire. Great build love how you are using a stand.

Ken,

I did a hole in the table leg base, so the wire goes inside the leg tube.
The copper tube fit outside the leg tube, so the wire is already inside it.
To go out the copper tube near the floor, there will be anorer hole.

Hope this is the answer you expected.

Olivier

Thanks for clarification

Ken

Ken,

I did a hole in the table leg base, so the wire goes inside the leg tube.
The copper tube fit outside the leg tube, so the wire is already inside it.
To go out the copper tube near the floor, there will be anorer hole.

Hope this is the answer you expected.

Olivier

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back