Megacon 2015 Game of Thrones Costume group..We need more people!!

tubachris85x

Master Member
If you're planning on attending Megacon 2015 in April next year, we have set up a good Game of Thrones costume group. We have been lucky that a lot of us actually have decent likeness to the characters we're doing. So far the characters we taken are:

Wes: Robb Stark
Kassi : Arya Stark
Adam : The Hound
Christopher : The Mountain
Joshua : Jaime Lannister
Arlene : Daenerys Targaryn/Cersei Lannister
Gaines : Kingsguard to accompany Josh as Jaime.
Whitney : Daenerys/?
Amee : Missandei
Shahira : ?
Ruben : Oberyn
James Bok: Little Finger
Jeremy Naylor: TYRION?!?!
Adrianna: Shae

These are character's we'd like to add! If you feel committed enough and look like any of these characters, please let us know and we'll add you to our facebook group!

John snow
Hodor
Sansa
Cierce
Tyrion (I had a clever plan for this once)
Tywin
Brom (tyrions bodyguard)
Breanne
Nights watch
Ygret
Manse raider
Stannis and his assistant
Melesandra
Dani's new sexy boyfriend
Kahl drogo
Ned stark
Greyworm and the unsullied
Varies
The old measter (think about it, it would be fun)
The tyrells, all of them

Just as a note, we're trying to make our costumes realistic and as accurate as possible!!

Bumping this up because something this awesome needs more people.

I'd love to join this group, but I unfortunately don't think I look anything like any damn person in the whole GoT universe, and I've tried to wrack my brain.

Anyway, here's to hoping you guys find some more people so your group can get even bigger, the more the merrier.

250px-Oberyn-Martell-Profile-HD.png

You look like you could be Oberyn Martell. Slap a stash on your lip and check it out.

If something think they are the mountain, then you could pull this off.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...le-HD.png/250px-Oberyn-Martell-Profile-HD.png

You look like you could be Oberyn Martell. Slap a stash on your lip and check it out.

If something think they are the mountain, then you could pull this off.

I'm actually doing the Mountain lol

Unfortunately, we already have someone doing Martell. It's not that we are going to say you can't make that costume, but we're trying to avoid having doubles, at least for our group at this event.

My mistake, I didn't see that martell was taken. Maybe go as a nights watch or one of the frozen walkers.

Meant no harm with the mountain comment, but you don't meet too many people that big & built around here.

Good luck with the group and please post a group picture. I would love to see some of the outfits. The Hound ( Adam) is he going in armor with the helmet or just roaming gear?

Last edited:
My mistake, I didn't see that martell was taken. Maybe go as a nights watch or one of the frozen walkers.

Meant no harm with the mountain comment, but you don't meet too many people that big & built around here.

Good luck with the group and please post a group picture. I would love to see some of the outfits. The Hound ( Adam) is he going in armor with the helmet or just roaming gear?

Oh I didn't take offense to it. I'm a big guy, only 2" shorter than the actor that plays him. He's making most of the armor but I don't think he's going to have a helmet. He already looks like the hound lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back