F+M MkII and MkVII

Jestefarean

Sr Member
Finally got these two finished. Both lit. The MkII is a first generation kit, so it was trickier to light. I scratched some details to make it closer to the version 2.

IMG_7101a.jpgIMG_7156a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Couple extra pictures

IMG_7059a.jpgIMG_7082a.jpgIMG_7108a.jpgIMG_7135a.jpgIMG_7145a.jpgIMG_7146a.jpgIMG_7152a.jpg

I have been after this kit for a bloody long time! Cannot find anything on eBay or the like​

I just purchased this kit, ((well the mk11) on ebay last week for $25.49 and according to UPS tracking it should arrive at my house today. Just completed the Colonial Viper from Moebius and it was a really fun kit can't wait to get started on this one. Nice work on these Vipers did you use the photo etch?

These are the F&M 1:24 scal special limited edition resin kits, they would be a fair bit bigger than the commercial kit.

I just purchased this kit, ((well the mk11) on ebay last week for $25.49 and according to UPS tracking it should arrive at my house today. Just completed the Colonial Viper from Moebius and it was a really fun kit can't wait to get started on this one. Nice work on these Vipers did you use the photo etch?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back