Interest Greedo Killer Accurate Grill

SolosHold

Grill for DL-44 Greedo Killer that is accurate scale with 11 fins as shown in the Archive photos. Bracket kits, Scopes, and flash hider ktis.
At the number of people on the lists the parts in sub assemblies are as follows

Brackets / dovetail kit with Screws and rings from 6061 aluminum $175 + shipping

Scope with windage box / knurled knobs and fasteners and mineral glass from 6061 Aluminum $160 + shipping

Flash hider 4 parts (making the wingnut is a PITA) from 6061 ALuminum $155 + shipping

Full kits will be $ 560 + shipping

I will have to make the Delrin barrel adapters, add $6 to the kit.

Grill with small M- screw for aesthetics from 6061 Aluminum $69.95 + shipping

All the parts will hold very tight tolerance, +/- .002 and be a very nice finish.

DEPOSIT Schedule as follows. 50% down non refundable deposit to cover your spot on the run.

Please make notation in notebox VIA Paypal as follows you can copy and past your order as follows/ by sub assembly or kit.

YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME FOR RECORD KEEPING, PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
FINAL Payment + shipping will be calculated based on where you live or shipping address upon project completion and I will contact you with final payment instructions at that time.

Please Make Payment as GOODS to sales@soloshold.com via paypal. Please post that you have made your payment, your transaction will be put in your company file as a hard copy, and be notated on the run list to reflect the same. Thanks

Please add and total the amount of the sub assemblies if you are on more than one sub assembly list.
Please add the lines you are getting to the notebox by copying and pasting each part list you are making deposit for.
PLEASE include your forum name in the notebox.

Brackets / dovetail kit with Screws and rings from 6061 aluminum $175 + shipping 50% deposit $87.50

Scope with windage box / knurled knobs and fasteners and mineral glass from 6061 Aluminum $160 + shipping 50% deposit $80

Flash hider 4 parts (making the wingnut is a PITA) from 6061 ALuminum $155 + shipping 50% deposit $77.50

Full kits will be $ 560 + shipping 50% deposit $280

I will have to make the Delrin barrel adapters, add $6 to the kit. 50% deposit $3.00

Grill with small M- screw for aesthetics from 6061 Aluminum $69.95 + shipping 50% deposit $ 34.97

HERE IS THE BREAKDOWN, Please look at the Thread and Validate. I will update more info this Evening and morning about pricing on Sub Assmebly Level. Working on it now.

Grill only:
R2Dan
Kevin Gossett deposit paid SHIPPED
Mara Jade’s Father deposit paid SHIPPED
ALLEY deposit paid SHIPPED
kurtyboy deposit paid SHIPPED
kev011 deposit paid SHIPPED
feide deposit paid SHIPPED
enaswede deposit paid SHIPPED
BLASTER deposit paid SHIPPED
JliNY deposit paid SHIPPED
Anakin Starkiller deposit paid SHIPPED

Scope:
BLASTER deposit paid SHIPPED
Mara Jades Father PIF SHIPPED
mastahblastah deposit paid SHIPPED
JLinNY deposit paid SHIPPED

Mount:
mastablastah deposit paid
feide deposit paid SHIPPED
alley deposit paid sHIPPED
Odiwan72 x 2 Deposits PAID SHIPPED
JLiNY deposit paid SHIPPED

Flash Hider Adapter:
enaswede deposit paid X 2 SHIPPED
mastahblastah deposit paid SHIPPED
alley deposit paid SHIPPED
Feide deposit paid SHIPPED
darthsniklfritz deposit paid SHIPPED
Obscureference deposit paid SHIPPED
JLiNY deposit paid SHIPPED

Full Kit:
ataru72ita deposit paid SHIPPED
ObscureReferenc deposit paid SHIPPED
enaswede deposit paid SHIPPED SHIPPED
Pfockerchief
Scottjua deposit paid SHIPPED
Solo's Hold ***********
ObiShane deposit paid
Husker72
darthsnikelfritz deposit paid SHIPPED
CAVJO PIF FULL BLASTER WITH SOUND ( BUILD LOG) SEE LOG NOTES
Aison full kit deposit paid SHIPPED
EOIN PIF SHIPPED
LAZYSABERMSITH Deposit paid. shipped

Seen here in the Images..

soloGK.jpgANH_GK_real_left_Big.jpgOriginal_LARGE_contrast.jpg

ANOTHER THING, THE WEAVER RINGS WERE NEVER PART OF THE RUN, THEY CAN BE SOURCED ON EBAY FOR ABOUT $10 shipped or on GUNAUCTION for about the same.

This was clear when the GRILL Turned into the hole kit, that the weavers would be a giant nightmare to make a tiny production of and could be sourced for cheaper than it would be for me to make them.

I am looking for a bad part someone sent for the build they wanted done before this turned into the whole kit project, I sent it out on accident organizing stuff to ship out when I was going to ship it back to its owner. Please check your parts and PM me please so I can get you your correct part please, thanks

ANH_GK_real_left_Big.jpg

Original_LARGE_contrast.jpg

soloGK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please count me in as well.

...Also would be interested in a metal scope mount... and a machined Compac scope... :D

Last edited:
I'll defer to Aaron on this but you guys better be ready fr some expense. Making the mount by hand takes a lot of time and I don't charge enough.

I cant even imagine a machined replica scope cost.

I bet bet it can be done but we'll need lots of people on board to make it affordable.

If making a grill that has 11 fins instead of 12 fins is accurate. Then it stands to reason that 10 fins would be super accurate. And 9 fins would be insanely bat-***** accurate.

The math doesn't lie. :wacko

I would definitely be in on this. I have an aluminum grille, but it is not accurate. Off course I can't find it, or I would post pictures. I think it would help you make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes.

This is a complex piece. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

the run would have to have a significant amount of people on it to spread the cost, for any part. Especially a run of a Kit. There is research and design, setups, and in most cases making one of a kind fixtures to hold the work pieces.

in most cases when Nominal size tooling can't be used to make a part I have to have one Custom Made to do some operations.. Custom ground tools only good to make one part are not cheap..

I was hoping to get all the numbers done on a run by now, I am a couple days behind working out several projects... give me a day or 2 I will have it all up.

Also just in case sound off if you'd want a whole mount kit or a replica scope and mount kit.

I think ink usin found parts for the rings and flash hider is the only way for those parts.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back