Star Lord cosplay

Finished my clips for my gun I think they are ok. Not sure how I'm going to mount then yet open to suggestions lol

uploadfromtaptalk1406766470381.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406766510486.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406766534356.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406766541194.jpg

the buckle looks sweet man and im loving the clips, I was thinking about sculpting some myself but im holding out for someone to get a run going on here.

If anyone with the Nerf blasters and a set of calipers can tell me the thickness of that bridge where the clip grabs on to, I'll 3d print one that size and mold it

It looks great, congrats.
I'm considering throwing a starlord costume together for Avengers next year and this thread is a huge help, can't wait to see the finished costume :)

Also that's a nifty group in the last post, you guys all look awesome :D

It looks great, congrats.
I'm considering throwing a starlord costume together for Avengers next year and this thread is a huge help, can't wait to see the finished costume :)

Also that's a nifty group in the last post, you guys all look awesome :D

Thank you!!! I will try keeping all my post some what helpful! Yeah that's are little group that teaches kids about comics and what not

I recently ordered this same kit from Davy. Did yours have any pits or bubbles in it? If so, how'd you fill them and sand it down? I'm kind of new to the whole cast thing. Thanks!

Just ordered my kit from Davy this morning. How long was your shipping time? Your progress looks great so far, will following this while I assemble mine, I'm lacking the experience department too, so I need all the help I can get, haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

real quick guys and gals......juno has the headphones again.......i literally just ordered a pair not 5 min ago!!!

- - - Updated - - -

just clicked back to see an amount.......say's more than 10 available.....and less than 5$ shipped to NM, USA!!!

Nvm I found it...wasn't going to let myself be lazy haha! Thanks for the heads up, montified!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back