Limited Run Dishonored Coin of 10

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys, I have a limited amount of currency from the game DISHONORED. "Coin of Ten" It's kind of an obscure prop, but that's what I love! They are cast in metal, double sided, with an antiqued gold finish and silver plated finish for the center. They are approximately 36mm or 1.5 inches in diameter and have a nice weight to them.

I have approx. -----------12 COINS LEFT-----------
$20 EACH+ $6 for domestic shipping in the US (International shipping varies, so I'll have to get quotes for those).All shipments will include tracking which is included in the shipping price. If you have any inquiries just post here and I'll try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

I will be sending out PMs to those that have already shown interest shortly.

ON TO THE PICS!! -----------------------------------------

Interest list:

1- The Schlitzie (5)
2- Gee2
3- Dao2 PAID - SHIPPED
4- Flyaway (7) PAID - SHIPPED
5- BeastMaster (2) PAID - SHIPPED
6- REDneckFella
7- Jintosh (1) PAID - SHIPPED
8- BigJoe88 PAID - SHIPPED
9- Luke McSherry PAID - SHIPPED
10- C0mmand3rc0dy (4) PAID - SHIPPED
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

Last edited:
They'll be a solid metal (the 2 types of metal will be plated on) with the center section being plated silver or antiqued silver and the outside section will be an antiqued gold color.

If these work out I'll most likely go ahead with a small run of "Coin of 5" which look a bit smaller and the outside metal is an antiqued copper.

Not even familiar with the game, but it looks like a cool coin if done in silver and gold colored.

Put me down for 1 at the $10-$20 price.

List updated. A clean proof is in the works for my coin maker.

I will be keeping the coins at under $20 whatever the case because that is what I initially said and I just really want to see some of these in my collection. I'm hoping some more interest pops up once I actually have something tangible for everyone to see.

And yes, they will be solid metal coins with an antiqued gold finish with the center portion being either a clean or antiqued silver plating (still debating which).

Not even familiar with the game, but it looks like a cool coin if done in silver and gold colored.

Put me down for 1 at the $10-$20 price.

Update!

A talented fellow RPF member designed a cleaned up image to submit to the coin maker, and I've just received a quick mock up of the coin for some slight revisions.

It's getting there. :cool:cheers

Looking good! Though not sure those lines near the head should be there as they look like scratches in the art. Also not keen on the line engraving of the head, shouldn't it be 3d sculpted? Is that a 3d file? I might be able to help you with a sculpted version of the head using zbrush.

It was just based off a line image. The maker is supposed to get back to me about 3d sculpting the head portion (which is just an extra charge before they make the mold). As soon as I get a call back from the guy I will make sure the scratches aren't there. They just don't look right. I suppose extra weathering will be up to the buyers if they wish to.

Communication is pretty hit and miss with my coin maker. I'm getting price quotes from a few others in case they take too long. (best to shop around anyways).

I'd agree with removing the lines and leaving the weathering for buyers.... although I'll probably be too chicken to ruin any of them ;) It's coming along nicely!

Hehe, they will be slightly aged with the antiqued gold plating. I think I might go with a silver for the center piece and not antiqued silver. After playing a bit in the game, the center piece looks more shiny in-game like the second picture in the original post.

I'd agree with removing the lines and leaving the weathering for buyers.... although I'll probably be too chicken to ruin any of them ;) It's coming along nicely!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back