Secret Cinema presents Back to the Future (London)

Will be going on the 26th of July!! :p Yeah I thought of it too, but I don't know, I will see XD!! Apparently they are a bit skeptic on going 80's, so I'm not sure x)

I’ll be there on the 9th August.

Have you got tonight’s email and registered to receive your identity yet? (I need to agree on the entrance time with my mates before I can register…)

I have not bothered yet to set up a 50's character, what's bugging me as they are really dragging out the 1950's theme and seem to forget 1985, okay most the movie is 1955 but Marty still roams around in his 80's clothes at the beginning and end of the movie. I want to experience being Marty walking around the secret cinema set, and yes there maybe more Marty's walking around but that's all good as if we interact we may cause a major paradox lol!!.

I have not bothered yet to set up a 50's character, what's bugging me as they are really dragging out the 1950's theme and seem to forget 1985, okay most the movie is 1955 but Marty still roams around in his 80's clothes at the beginning and end of the movie. I want to experience being Marty walking around the secret cinema set, and yes there maybe more Marty's walking around but that's all good as if we interact we may cause a major paradox lol!!.

I think it's because there will be a Marty actor, and they don't want too many Marty walking around, but yeah it's still BTTF so obviously they are going to expect much more characters from the movie xD

I decided to go in these outfit instead x)

10455439_956863794328938_1133537787826132898_n.jpg

10525705_1514887922059356_1244347986203471854_n.jpg

Lookin good em!! I was also thinking the Marty in disguise look from part 2, I know its themed on part 1 but I could get the Fedora and a biker jacket and already got the jeans and bruins:D

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back