I joined the RPF just to try and sell a recast of another member's item

pjbarnard

...and got banned... yep, I joined the RPF and ignored a bunch of rules by making the following first post.*

hello there T800 Terminator T800 Chest piece now available if anybody need one Resin recast email (email removed). I have them on ebay now and again my understanding it came from the original mould a few years ago. (don't quote me on that but its 95 percent correct in detail and size). size is 14 inches x 10 inches handy for a full size T800 build, Costume or display. 2nd photo is my own piece for reference only part shipped is photo 1 hope it helps.
(images removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Terminator T800 Chest Piece Resin Now availlable

Hey pjbarnard, way to **** off the largest prop community on the net. Congrats!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Re: Terminator T800 Chest Piece Resin Now availlable

hello there T800 Terminator T800 Chest piece now available if anybody need one Resin recast email (email removed) I have them on ebay now and again my understanding it came from the original mould a few years ago. (don't quote me on that but its 95 percent correct in detail and size). size is 14 inches x 10 inches handy for a full size T800 build, Costume or display. 2nd photo is my own piece for reference only part shipped is photo 1 hope it helps.
(images removed)

Just want to quote this incase he decides to edit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I joined the RPF just to try and sell a recast of another member's work...

^ :thumbsup
Thanks Montagar! Keeping the boards clean is a dirty job, but someone has to do it!

...and got banned... yep, I joined the RPF, ignored a bunch of by making the following first post.*
pjbarnard said:
hello there T800 Terminator T800 Chest piece now available if anybody need one Resin recast email (email removed). I have them on ebay now and again my understanding it came from the original mould a few years ago. (don't quote me on that but its 95 percent correct in detail and size). size is 14 inches x 10 inches handy for a full size T800 build, Costume or display. 2nd photo is my own piece for reference only part shipped is photo 1 hope it helps.
(images removed)
Montagar must be an Internet bartender, cuz he just served up loltinis with extra lolives. :lol

Not to laugh since one of our own has been recast, but I did laugh at the edit job by Montagar! LOL

This made me happy on a normally dull Monday :)

edit: not the recasting or the banning - but the use of the edits and such quick attention to said banning

ohyoulittle.gif

Sometimes it is hard to prune those low hanging branches, but I just know you love working the garden! ;)
Yes. In the garden, growth has its seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back