I AM BANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L HULK

image (1).pngimage.pngimage (2).pngimage (3).pngimage1.JPGimage10.JPGimage14.JPGimage3.JPGimage11.JPGimage4.JPGimage2.JPGimage7.JPGimage8.JPGimage9.JPGimage5.JPGimage.jpgimage13.JPGimage.jpg
]

Last edited:
Holy snikys Batman its Bane in the flesh..... your work out routine really seals the deal for your outfit man. film ready... Call and see if they need a stunt double. :)

Yeah...I'm not entirely sold...Gonna need to see some proof that these aren't pics of Tom Hardy as Bane that have been Photoshopped :D Awesome job bro!!!

great bane suit! im a great bane fan... this is my vest.. what do you think? also im in search of accurate bane gauntlet in real leather.. are you the maker of your gauntlet?IMG_4931.JPG

Such kind words thank you all !!!!!

maxxx8 great job with the vest did you make it? I didn't make the gauntlet I got it through a member on here Rdmaul he knows the maker he might be bake to help you out

No im not the maker of the vest... It was done by a friend ... Have you some advices to make it more screen accurate ?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back