Alternatives to Faceshells?

IndridColdx

I know about the Walmart 10$ spiderman faceshell that people are raving about, and I dont have 200$ to spend on a custom one, but i found this one:

Faceshell Mask Vinyl Superheroes Spiderman Costume Halloween Prop | eBay

For 30$, seems like a better and more comfortable fit than the walmart one. Problem is that it does not have any ventilation. Also it is made of vinyl so I do not know if you can drill vent holes in it.

Thoughts? (if this is the wrong forum to post this, please refer me to the right one)

I know about the Walmart 10$ spiderman faceshell that people are raving about, and I dont have 200$ to spend on a custom one, but i found this one:

Faceshell Mask Vinyl Superheroes Spiderman Costume Halloween Prop | eBay

For 30$, seems like a better and more comfortable fit than the walmart one. Problem is that it does not have any ventilation. Also it is made of vinyl so I do not know if you can drill vent holes in it.

Thoughts? (if this is the wrong forum to post this, please refer me to the right one)

You can try getting pep files for a face shell and translate it to EVA foam.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back