Not much but progress is progress lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    916.9 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
Ah I see. I wasnt sure as that is the measurements iv got from a member that made this bat awhile ago. Good to know its the wrong size. So how long is the screen used bat

Ah I see. I wasnt sure as that is the measurements iv got from a member that made this bat awhile ago. Good to know its the wrong size. So how long is the screen used bat

I wont be posting any of that info as of yet because I may be doing a small run of these when finished. Also I told Jedifyfe I wouldnt lol. If you dig hard enough you can find them

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully I'll be able to make some good progress over the long weekend. My goal is to have both air valves permanently mounted inside the bat as well as the cylinder mounts mounted and in place.

Can you make the mounting bolts smaller? They appear to protrude out too far, correct me if im wrong?

2 of the mounting bolts are faux mounting bolts . They are actually what will make the bat extend and collapse . You will need to screw them out to let air pass to the air cylinder. Here is a shot of them open and closed. When closed the will be that same as the others that will be on the bat.image.jpgimage.jpg

Right gotcha. So can you have the bat fully extended without the air pressure on

I have designed a small air tank that will be hidden in the handle of the bat. When you turn one of the air valve knobs the bat will extend . Once you close that air valve it will not collapse until you open the other air valve to release the pressure in the air cylinder.

Somebody has any news of Bftiedt? The guy still owes me a prop, but hasn't been online since half of august... I hope he's OK (and that I will get my prop, but first of all, off course, I hope nothing happened to him).

Somebody has any news of Bftiedt? The guy still owes me a prop, but hasn't been online since half of august... I hope he's OK (and that I will get my prop, but first of all, off course, I hope nothing happened to him).

Looks like he's now banned.

Yep, he got banned, but I got what I was owned by tracking him down on facebook and contacting him there (this was before he was banned here).

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back