Jurassic Park prop replicas - where can I find them??

Ebay has a couple Cryo cans that come with brochure for like $250 right now.
Theres also an auction for a special edition Dvd (or bluray, dont remember) with screen used ferns from JP3.

On a side note, I would pay good money for those goggles.
Or would love more info on the build!

Hello everyone, it's the fist time that i write...I'm an Italian fan of Jurassic Park (1993) and time ago i have started my collection about the movie's objects. Can someone tell me something about the sellers (and their website) where i can buy these replicas and dispatched in Italy? Thank you all

Hard hats?

hard hat.jpg

Hello everyone, it's the fist time that i write...I'm an Italian fan of Jurassic Park (1993) and time ago i have started my collection about the movie's objects. Can someone tell me something about the sellers (and their website) where i can buy these replicas and dispatched in Italy? Thank you all
The Crycocans commonly come up on eBay from time to time, The people who make them in the Jurassic Park fandom are dwindling, unfortunately. Gavin Robinson used to make them, dunno why he stopped. Paul Elder used to make stellar versions a number of props, but Chronicle Collectibles didn't like him criticizing their Breakout T. rex statue and reported him to Universal. I do believe Chronicle is in fact going to make their own version, but it's likely to be $500 worth of inaccuracies.

As for really GOOD Raptor claw makers, there's a number of them here, so shop around, though Gavin Robinson does make a stellar copy of those, and the Hammond cane topper. Here's his store: http://www.myjurassicpark.com/propsforsale.html I believe he lives in Europe, but not sure which country. Probably does ship to Italy, though. Ebay and Etsy are also a decent resource for props and costumes. I've gotten a number of mine from them.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back