Chicago Comic-con are you going show us your cosplay costume

Will only be attending Saturday because of other commitments. So if you see Shredder roaming around, say hi!

I did go today to pick up my wristband for Saturday and look at who I see mingling in the crowd:

1941422_10204771789359646_4705649342083549047_o.jpg

None other than The Hulk and White Ranger.

Will only be attending Saturday because of other commitments. So if you see Shredder roaming around, say hi!

I did go today to pick up my wristband for Saturday and look at who I see mingling in the crowd:

View attachment 366043

None other than The Hulk and White Ranger.

I'll keep an eye out for you on Saturday. If you see a Hobgoblin that'll probably be me, feel free to wave me down.

I'm sorry guys and gals, I will not be able to make the meet n' greet tomorrow night. Plans got switched around, the stuff I had going on tonight is now set for tomorrow night. And of course, I had work today so I couldn't join the lunch.

I hope the Con has been awesome so far! Hopefully we can arrange something like this for C2E2 as well and I'll be able to make it. I look forward to possibly meeting many of you in the future.

Ugh, I'm sorry I missed the meetup guys. The costume contest ran about an hour late and I'm just now (11:09p.m.) at my hotel with my Hobgoblin makep washed off. It's been a crazy busy day. I ended up in my costume from 9am until 11pm, no breaks, no food. I'm very glad I did get to run into Chazdragon and a couple other RPF members while wandering the floor. It was fun goofing off for a bit with fellow members.

Had a blast, as venom did not make the con my we put together the prison guards from the Walking Dead, subzero, and darth mall. Got to meet most of the celebrity I wanted to see. But the best part was talking with all the rpf individuals. Docs hobgoblin rocked the house at the costume contest.Ben was a huge hit as spiderman and spider girl.

I will post picks and video after I get back to KC.

Last edited:
Sorry that I missed the meet up last night. Things were so hectic. Bumped into friends that I didn't think were going and then it got crazy at the after party.

Will post a link to pics after I get them uploaded. But here's a teaser. So if anyone got pics of me as Shredder, I would appreciate seeing them:

10639369_10204791878061851_5462755197638159237_n.jpg

Costume contest was fun but the judges misheard me. They asked about my Hobgoblin mask and I said, muffled through my mask, that someone else sculpted it and I made it a mask and painted it. All they heard was "sculpted" and shouted out that I sculpted it myself which made me feel horrible for the artist that sculpted it for me. I don't know, might not be that big a deal but it bothered me all night

Kob said: I like the part where doc gets sprayed in the face, I'd have to say that was my favorite

Yes, that was a blast. ( literally) Most people including doc were good sports about being sprayed with my co2 blast. In fact after seeing it from afar people would ask me to spray them. Every other subzero I ran into asked me for the specks on the device.

Last edited:
Yes, that was a blast. ( literally) Most people including doc were good sports about being sprayed with my co2 blast. In fact after seeing it from afar people would ask me to spray them. Every other subzero I ran into asked me for the specks on the device.
I could definitely see myself using something like that for a Mr Freeze costume.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back