Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

I don't know any better.
4efb092ffb571a01e97755a02cdca2cd.jpg
91d28d2b78758afa0d143abdb36db290.jpg

Are we into "Face Recognition Tech"?:behave:rolleyes Btw, I HATE the Mona Lisa (ugly as...):D Taste and color people, taste and color: we are all suffering from the aesthetic syndrome folks.
It's to simply recognize "Friends from Foes". I like his face, it's not beautiful and it's not ugly at the same time: it has character!

This is not a terrible theory.
/QUOTE]

That's actually a pretty good theory and makes sense of some oddball moments from TFA. I like the idea that the lightsaber has a kind of "memory" and becomes a repository for its own shared history.
I like the theory of the relationships involved. And it would make TFA a much better film.

But I don't like the idea that there is something supernatural about that lightsaber. To me, that lightsaber is significant because of it's users. Not because it's some special icon of the force. It isn't the sword in the stone.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I like the theory of the relationships involved. And it would make TFA a much better film.

But I don't like the idea that there is something supernatural about that lightsaber. To me, that lightsaber is significant because of it's users. Not because it's some special icon of the force. It isn't the sword in the stone.

I took it more as being imbued with echoes of its users and their experiences. I don't think this theory implies that the saber is special or sentient, but that the Force has left an imprint on it.

You know what I really hope we get to see in this film? More than anything, o want to meet the knights of Ren. Much like boba Fett in ESB, they need to be a real presence in this film.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back