Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

The notion that "the Jedi must end" is ridiculous. Why, because they failed to prevent the rise of the Empire through their arrogance and complacency? As long as there is the Force and people strong enough to use it, there will be the potential for disaster. The answer isn't to throw away tens of thousands of years of good because of one mistake (Ok, several mistakes but they were made all at once), it's to learn from their mistakes and change accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jedi and "light side" are not necessarily one in the same. Much like the Sith and dark side.

Not sure Luke is pushing to abolish the Force, just end the opposing Jedi/Sith conflict.

Just speculation on my part.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I was talking about discarding tens of thousands of years of good done by the Jedi, not throwing away the Force, my point being that changing and evolving from "the old ways" doesn't mean the word "Jedi" no longer has meaning. "Jedi" can become an ideal instead of a religion/organization.

I also don't think it's ending the Jedi/Sith fight. The Sith are bad no matter how you look at it. I can't see Luke ever not opposing what they try to do to the galaxy. I can definitely see Luke getting rid of a lot of the Jedi dogma, which in some cases led to their downfall. So it's something else.

i just remember some rumor that luke might have gone crazy with guilt. i hope that's not the case. maybe this is just part of his 'crazy hermit talk'...

Guys I'm sorry to post this here, but I'm at work and googling and can't find it to save my life...

Can anyone share with me the new poem that was stated about the grey Jedi

I think it started with light in the day, dark in the night some thing something

It's not the old grey Jedi saying it's the new "one in the middle"

I've googled and can't find this.. I'm trying to share the poem with a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys I'm sorry to post this here, but I'm at work and googling and can't find it to save my life...

Can anyone share with me the new poem that was stated about the grey Jedi

I think it started with light in the day, dark in the night some thing something

It's not the old grey Jedi saying it's the new "one in the middle"

I've googled and can't find this.. I'm trying to share the poem with a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit late but....... image.jpeg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back