Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

I think it has potential. Of course, this is just a lego set.
But on initial viewing, it seems to have the same approach of the other FO TIEs:

Take the original TIE and reverse the colors!

We need something new for Kylo...

Take the TIE Striker and reverse the colors!

I get the "because of toys" argument, but I think the ST changed too much in regards to designs. I guess some would have disliked it, but personally I think the OT designs should have stuck for the new movies. Maybe that's just nostalgia talking, but I can't help imagining how cool OT troopers would have looked in TFA

I think more to the point how much change in the classic iconography and look of Star Wars do people really want? I'm not really interested in seeing ship designs so removed from the OT films that they look like they should be from the PT era which was the Golden Age of the Republic. Things have been rough for the New Republic the last 30 years.

PT->OT:
Things DO go down hill that fast when a tyrant controls everything and sucks up all the resources.

OT->ST:
Things DO NOT return the opulent status quo that fast. You're basically just restarting from the devastation. Consider - the republic is likely footing the bill to rebuild the entire galaxy to a large extent. Things are likely going to be close to OT style.

PT->OT:
Things DO go down hill that fast when a tyrant controls everything and sucks up all the resources.

OT->ST:
Things DO NOT return the opulent status quo that fast. You're basically just restarting from the devastation. Consider - the republic is likely footing the bill to rebuild the entire galaxy to a large extent. Things are likely going to be close to OT style.

Exactly, real world for example. Europe after WWII

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V9Tnqw6.jpg

Jeeeez dude. I was not prepared! I hope no one flags you for religious bs(I'm a Christian and definitely not offended FWIW)

Cause that was the funniest thing I've seen online...

EVER!

YOU WIN! LOL!!!!

Jeeeez dude. I was not prepared! I hope no one flags you for religious bs(I'm a Christian and definitely not offended FWIW)
Cause that was the funniest thing I've seen online...
EVER!
YOU WIN! LOL!!!!

Figured it was a gamble worth taking if it got a few laughs.
I don't know how anyone could be offended by it, but then again we live in a culture where people have made being butt hurt a sport.

I don't know how anyone could be offended by it, but then again we live in a culture where people have made being butt hurt a sport.

I was just watching the Genesis video for "Illegal Alien" and man, did it make me nostalgic for a time when people hadn't made being butt hurt a sport, as you say. Ot, I know, but had to say it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back