Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (Pre-release)

giphy.gif

Normally I prefer my ladies with a little more meat on their bones, but I'd make an exception just this once...

Chicks with Lightsabers, awwww yeaahhh!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Im the same way but man, that is sexy. :love

Just my opinion but this sounds like complete garbage. I hope I'm right :lol

while what we are getting isn't 100% complete garbage, it sure isn't great IMHO. this sounds down right terrible. in the EU, I could see Luke living that life and more or less living happily ever after.

not this.

To parse this out a bit...

• Kylo is seen in bacta and we see his helmet lowered on his head like Vader in The Empire Strikes Back.
  • Hux is killed by Snoke.
  • Luke is insane and talks to animals on his little island. He disappears (again) leaving Rey to fend for herself against the wildlife on the island.
  • Rey fights a giant sea monster and then gets chased into a giant tree by the island birds.
  • Inside the tree she meets the Force Ghosts of Obi-Wan and Yoda.
  • Outside the tree she awakes to Luke standing above her with a bird with giant eyes.
  • Luke tells Rey she has to kill Kylo, but she doesn’t want to.
  • Kylo and Rey connect to each other through the Force, and then he arrives on the planet.
  • There’s a fight and Kylo knocks Rey off a cliff and incapacitates Luke before the island birds swarm Kylo.
The Kylo in bacta makes sense considering g his TFA injuries and the fact this film picks up immediately after.
Hux killed by Snoke is a new rumor that also would seem sensible.
Insane Luke has been a rumor dating back to TFA. Insane is likely too strong a descriptive but this rumor has been around awhile which makes me think it has some veracity. We have heard about the birds previously and they are most likely the owl like convoores which appeared in CW and Rebels.
Rey fighting a sea monster was reported previously.
We have seen a giant tree on the actual set.
We have seen photos of the filming that show Kylo and the Knights of Ren arriving g on Ach-to and fighting. And we heard rumors Luke opens scan of whoop a#* and Rey does fall off a cliff.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back