Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Last I read the puppet for snoke was 8ft tall. I wonder if we will see more of him, just not him sitting in a chair

I sure hope we got more of him then we did in TFA. Maybe show his abilities with the force, what he's capable of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luke VS Snoke??!!

sent from the cockpit of SLAVE I

The Walker looks awesome! Not at all how the rumors made it sound. That Star Destroyer, likewise, looks really cool. A real must-have!

And SNOKE!!!! :eek:

Luke VS Snoke??!!

sent from the cockpit of SLAVE I

possible spoilers

rumors are, we see snoke in his star destroyer in a golden bath robe looking thing, like the lego figure. he is a practical effect as well which I'm excited for. but the newest rumor is no luke vs snoke in ep8, ep8 will end with rey and luke splitting up, rey going her way, and luke heading off to find snoke. again this is stuff I've read on the internet so i dont know how trust worthy it is. i will tell you the snoke and bb8 stuff was rumored a month back or so and that was totally true. so i dont know

Anyone else get this vibe?

05-33-23-14358082_4.jpg

Yes, and you've read what his ideas for Luke in ROTJ were and that didn't happen either.

I still think he has genuine frustrations and disappointments with the films. Several of the videos I've seen of him addressing the subject...the body language, rhe tone of his voice, his expressions, look genuinely irked. Especially when taking about something being a blockbuster not meaning it's actually any good. It feels like in a few instances he's cut it with a bit of self-deprecation. He's not stupid. He still has to work with the suits for a few more years. He has to help them sell it. I don't think he hates the movies. But, I bet good money his frustration and disappointment are genuine.

I still think he has genuine frustrations and disappointments with the films. Several of the videos I've seen of him addressing the subject...the body language, rhe tone of his voice, his expressions, look genuinely irked. Especially when taking about something being a blockbuster not meaning it's actually any good. It feels like in a few instances he's cut it with a bit of self-deprecation. He's not stupid. He still has to work with the suits for a few more years. He has to help them sell it. I don't think he hates the movies. But, I bet good money his frustration and disappointment are genuine.

i would take that bet..

Attachments

• IMG_4744.JPG
    IMG_4744.JPG
    204.3 KB · Views: 123
i would take that bet..

And, I would take the action. These things are all politics to sell a product. Again, I don't think he hates the films. But, those moments of honesty are his unvarnished feelings and thoughts, not the Disney talking points. As politicians are fond of saying when they go off script with honest thoughts, he's "clarifying". Lol

i think everything hamill is saying is real. he didnt expect the luke we all ended up getting. i think we all were little shocked that we didnt get a confident master jedi luke, with a huge academy and a bunch of students...or the luke to come swinging in and saving out heros when in trouble

i think we all thought that is what was going to happen.

instead we got a shattered luke, someone who has been mentally beaten....and ran and hide from everything & everyone... (something i really can relate to today..) that doesnt mean he's not still our ol' jedi master. i personally like seeing luke like this, i think the last jedi is going to be one of my favorites. seeing luke lost and in disbelief of everything his former leaders (ben and yoda) have taught him..

i think Rey is going to be the one to pull back luke and give him purpose again, I'm just really excited to see where this goes

Luke is dealing with existential questions (tortured soul) and is not, as so many have said, the Luke we're expecting to see...but that's what M. Hamill wanted to explore in the new movie (and the next one also). Seems that Disney has a prob with the Dark Side and doesn't want to see him turn into somebody the fans are not ready to see, or accept.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back