Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

The "Force for Change" playlist on youtube has just been updated with a new, private, video. :-/

9c4f04b4ef9c85867dbcd74a42f64f0a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

why not?

new star wars authors put in 'it is what it is' in to the star wars universe ;o).....

smh..

and people wonder why i think nu star wars is doomed :)

I love what Disney's done so far. Just watched TFA again last night, and still think it's more than enough fun to overcome any gripes I might have. I'm stoked for TLJ. But I've definitely heard some things that concern me. And since this is the section where we talk about the new movie, and there's not much to talk about, I chose to talk about that. No doom.

I love what Disney's done so far. Just watched TFA again last night, and still think it's more than enough fun to overcome any gripes I might have. I'm stoked for TLJ. But I've definitely heard some things that concern me. And since this is the section where we talk about the new movie, and there's not much to talk about, I chose to talk about that. No doom.

i'm turning into C3P0 as i get older and less into R2 D2 ;o)

Raising money for charity is awesome. Teasing a "big announcement" on TV to pat yourself on the back for it is BS (if that's what this is).
Exactly what I was going to say. Damn it. Yeah yeah, charity is great blah blah blah, but dont tease a big announcement and get everyone excited for the 40th year of star wars and announce some charity thing. Yawnsville man.

- - - Updated - - -

They used the announcement to raise awereness for the charity drive, not to pat themselves in the back.
Cmon man, even YOU gotta be a little disappointed. Be a human and not a Disney drone. :rolleyes

Exactly what I was going to say. Damn it. Yeah yeah, charity is great blah blah blah, but dont tease a big announcement and get everyone excited for the 40th year of star wars and announce some charity thing. Yawnsville man.

- - - Updated - - -

Cmon man, even YOU gotta be a little disappointed. Be a human and not a Disney drone. :rolleyes

The Celebration panel is in 3 days. I knew they weren't going to step on that so I figured this was something along Force for Change. I'm not a drone I'm just smart enough to manage my personal expectations and not act like a petulant child when I don't get what I want. Reading comments on social media today reminds me Staw Wars fans often suck.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. these days it seems that people need to get excited about an announcement for an announcement for an announcement for the preview of the announcement, THEN oh god, it's the actual announcement ;o)

Last edited:
The Celebration panel is in 3 days. I knew they weren't going to step on that so I figured this was something along Force for Change. I'm not a drone I'm just smart enough to manage my personal expectations and not act like a petulant child when I don't get what I want. Reading comments on social media today reminds me Staw Wars fans often suck.
I hope youre not insinuating that Im a "petulant child" in your quote, because Im clearly not. What I want is the OT on blu ray, and I doubt thats ever going to happen and Im not whining or crying about it. And youre right, this thread alone reminds me how much some star wars fans suck. It goes both ways. Well, Star wars, Staw Wars, whatever. :lol

I hope youre not insinuating that Im a "petulant child" in your quote, because Im clearly not. What I want is the OT on blu ray, and I doubt thats ever going to happen and Im not whining or crying about it. And youre right, this thread alone reminds me how much some star wars fans suck. It goes both ways. Well, Star wars, Staw Wars, whatever. :lol

No not you or or anyone here, on Twitter mainly and FB.

I had a feeling that's what was going to happen.

I absolutely LOVE that they use such a powerful franchise like Star Wars to help raise money for good causes. I'd be a hypocrite if I said this angered me because I'm a member of the 501st and love to use Star Wars as an outlet to help do good for the community and making a difference raising money for charity.

My hope was the big announcement was movie related for my own personal desire to see something about the new film, but they didn't and it's okay. Celebration is mere days away and we're going to start seeing a slew of new things we've been waiting for almost 1 and a half years. I just need to be patient another day or so.....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back