Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Maybe it's the originals on Bluray.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.....

Well, since you used the magic word.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.....

Was that the first teaser for Thor that came out today? Considering it comes out in early November, I imagine we won't see our first trailer until May 4th?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Didn't the guy who won the last Force For Change donate like 50,000... I know that jumps your chances up over someone who just bought a few tickets, but I REALLY feel they were thinking "well crap, if he wants it THAT much, give it to the 50,000 guy...."

I guess if they made 4.6 mill, then 50 grand give you a 1/100 shot.

*update* I can't find the articles that stated he spent 50,000... maybe he said it in an interview?

This is a little off topic, but it's a pervasive subject in Star Wars fandoms lately and it has been bothering me, everyone seems to want any character they can imagine to appear as a Force ghost in these next movies. Qui Gon? Of course! Ben? Duh. Leia, Anakin, Ashoka, Yoda, probably even Han. Any time people want a character to appear it's always about Force ghosts.

This was HILLARIOUS... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdS2kCUGvfo

"Meesa all sparkly glowy!" Could hardly breath or see through the tears I was crying so hard from laughter when I first saw that.

Thank goodness Robot Chicken beat them to it, now Disney can't cripple another movie with a pointless Force Ghost.

Han Shot First.

You're lucky you don't taste very good.

Jason Wingreen is the voice of Boba Fett.

Sebastian Shaw is the Force Ghost of Anakin Skywalker.

And Wolfman's got nards.

why?

whose to say the people yoda met only worked with GOOD Jedi?

we don't know how much time passed between that episode and episode 3.

could be possible yoda or obi wan told anakin of what happened or he learned it from r2 somehow.

I don't get what you're saying. I doubt Yoda helped any bad Force users. I'm pretty sure Anakin could become a Force ghost because he was the Chosen One. There was never any time to show him how to do it before death. Either *cringe* the midichlorians allowed it to happen, or he was powerful enough that he just knew how to do it somehow.

As for Leia, from what we've heard, she can use the Force now, but she's not a Jedi. So I'm not sure if she'd have the training to use this power. I'm thinking it takes some training or every Jedi could do it. Qui-Gon was a Master and he could only retain his self, not appear. Either that or he didn't fully understand it until after his death.

While it is likely Force for Change stuff - aren't we actually way overdue by now? I seem to remember the very first Force for Change spot for TFA (the market on Jakkku) coming very early in the filming; same for the one showing the X-Wing that came a little later. Filming on TLJ has been (first unit at least) done for the better part of six or eight months, and I don't even think we have seen one still from the film (other than packaging previews), much less footage from the set.

M

Raising money for charity is awesome. Teasing a "big announcement" on TV to pat yourself on the back for it is BS (if that's what this is).
Teasing a big announcement to raise more money and awareness for said charity is still pretty awesome.

They've raised over $10 million that benefits UNICEF, 90% of the money UNICEF gets goes to help kids and mothers in developing countries. Granted, there are a lot of worthy charities with just as good a cause and track record; but, this is the one Lucasfilm has decided to support.

I don't get what you're saying. I doubt Yoda helped any bad Force users. I'm pretty sure Anakin could become a Force ghost because he was the Chosen One. There was never any time to show him how to do it before death. Either *cringe* the midichlorians allowed it to happen, or he was powerful enough that he just knew how to do it somehow.

As for Leia, from what we've heard, she can use the Force now, but she's not a Jedi. So I'm not sure if she'd have the training to use this power. I'm thinking it takes some training or every Jedi could do it. Qui-Gon was a Master and he could only retain his self, not appear. Either that or he didn't fully understand it until after his death.

I'm assuming you saw season 6 of the clone wars and saw how yoda learned how to become a force ghost? or at least start the process? that's what I meant :).

Whose to say those aliens/ghosts/whatever they where, that taught yoda how to do it only help GOOD people? Maybe anakin somehow learned about them either between then and ep 3, or as darth vader later on, and went through the same process yoda and qui gon did.

of course, it's a major retcon stretch that just opens up more holes in the force ghost stuff..but it's fun to speculate :)

Teasing a big announcement to raise more money and awareness for said charity is still pretty awesome.

They've raised over $10 million that benefits UNICEF, 90% of the money UNICEF gets goes to help kids and mothers in developing countries. Granted, there are a lot of worthy charities with just as good a cause and track record; but, this is the one Lucasfilm has decided to support.

Well yeah, that's pretty awesome :$

"A big announcement that was forty years in the making " does not sound like a tease for a charity. Although the "Han Solo" movie is filming now and it could be another "Come and enter and visit the sets" like the others, why get Daisy and Mark to do it?

EDITTED: Well guessed everybody else!!!!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back