Stockton-Con August 9th &10th 2014

bleyd

Sr Member
Stockton-Con August 9th &10th 2014

Stockton Con is just around the corner and was curious if anyone here is planning on attending. This will be the third year but the first time it's 2 days. Both previous cons were a success and very fun. StocktonCon | August 9th & 10th, 2014 is the official site. A fun con, cheap, easy to find, and a great excuse to wear a costume.

Two-Day Passes for Stockton-Con are available at a special pre-sale price of just $15! Individual day tickets will be $12 at the door, and two-day passes will be $20 at the door. Both Two-Day Passes and Single-Day Passes are currently on sale at the Stockton Arena box office. Tickets are on sale all over Northern California area.StocktonCon Ticket Sales Locations (with NO service charge)
Stockton
Al’s Comics
Grapevine Comics and Cards
JNA Collectibles
Stockton Arena Box OfficeConcord
Flying Colors Comics
Dublin
Comic Ink
Lodi
Comic Grapevine
The Launchpad
Manteca
Gamer’s Path
War Torn Front
Merced
Red Sky Comics
Modesto
Krier’s Cards & Comics
Pleasanton
Heroes & Villains Comics
Sacramento
A-1 Comics
Comics & Collectibles
Metropolis Comix
River City Comics
Suisun City
Waterfront Comics
Turlock
Sky High Comics

- - - Updated - - -

For you FBers. https://www.facebook.com/stocktoncon

I was surprised how many people in town had NO clue about it even with all the flyers and posters all over town. The first year was fun and outgrow the venue going out the door. Now it will be two days which should up the ante' on who comes and what will be offered. See you there. Still unsure what I'll wear for both days but have been leaning towards Indiana Jones and Darth Maul.

Re: Stockton-Con August 9th &10th 2014

Most likely you can find me at the 501st booth

- - - Updated - - -

Pix from last years con. https://www.facebook.com/tsanadon/media_set?set=a.600267703328099.1073741828.100000346241886&type=3

Re: Stockton-Con August 9th &10th 2014

my wife is going as Batgirl/woman and my granddaughter is her side kick Robin.....myself im coming as Star Lord...Peter Quill.....what are you going as....so I can meet up there....

Indiana Jones the first day and if I can get Maul repaired and the makeup Darth Maul will make his first apperance in several years. Went to a screening last weekend of ROTJ here dressed and so the hair is all ready for the look, I'll MOST likely be with the 501st guys or around that area most of the time. just yell Tim and I'll answer.

Nerds Like Us will be bringing the awesome sauce up to StocktonCon 2014 (Aug. 9-10, 2014) and hosting a screening of BATMAN for the thousands of Stockton-Con attendees to enjoy! This will be at Stockton Arena and it is a FREE event for all Stockton Con attendees! You can buy tix to Stockton Con that night at the screening. There will also be a costume contest for some awesome Batman prizes (you can wear any costume). See you at the movies! (this cut and pasted from Facebook)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back