New BMF coming

Hi Guys!

To Mr. Tony & Mr. Salzo,

Any news on the resins kits? Still very much waiting for it...can't really move forward with the build without those amazing pieces. :)

Hey!

It's coming!!! very close!

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=236309

002_zpsjuoi4ko0.jpg007_zpszndyivb7.jpg012_zpsnmpipagv.jpg

Finished the second step of Weathering and will start Modulation of individual panels an streaking on the weekend. I have a feeling that the color is a tad to warm.. depending on what light condition you have the model really changes color all the time. can't decide if the color is right or not :p

Nice paint job! I like the weathering of the red panels!

Nice paint job! I like the weathering of the red panels!
Cheers, still not sure about the "Tan" tone...been in agony whole day as what to do...I might mist over a thin layer of white and see what that does. Buy the way, got the Han fig from you and Trongod :) , will put some primer on later and post.

As promised some pics showing the Han Solo RP Model from Trongod/Tony
IMG_0083_2.jpg
Comaprison to the Wizards of the Coast Figures
IMG_0084_2.jpg
Brillant Detailing on the Han from Trongod /Tony compared to the Gamimg Figure
IMG_0085_2.jpg
The quallity of the RP parts are simply great.
IMG_0086_2.jpg
Had to alply a thin Coat of Tamiya Matt White/ Tamiya Matt Earth/Tamiya Medium Gray to get the right hue that I am looking for, might not show up in the pics but in real life it just looks right.
IMG_0087_2.jpg
Still a lot of work to be done, streaking and Modulation of Panels and also on.
IMG_0088_2.jpg
More parts from Randy... and Steve thinks I am going MAD and simply sits there...

Attachments

• IMG_0089_2.jpg
    IMG_0089_2.jpg
    826.3 KB · Views: 157
I am so blown away but what you guys are doing with this toy. I have one here and had not plnaed to make it anything but a hybrid but seeing what you guys are goind it a huge inspiration.

As promised some pics showing the Han Solo RP Model from Trongod/Tony

Comaprison to the Wizards of the Coast Figures

Brillant Detailing on the Han from Trongod /Tony compared to the Gamimg Figure

The quallity of the RP parts are simply great.

Had to alply a thin Coat of Tamiya Matt White/ Tamiya Matt Earth/Tamiya Medium Gray to get the right hue that I am looking for, might not show up in the pics but in real life it just looks right.

Still a lot of work to be done, streaking and Modulation of Panels and also on.

More parts from Randy... and Steve thinks I am going MAD and simply sits there...

Many thanks for sharing Captain!!!

Finished Streaking the upper Disc ...I think I might have gone a bit heavy on the Rust :p, never mind its a hunka junk anyway.
And I had another Fup...masking the Nosecone some paint was ripped off..and had to Respray it, getting the right color now is gonna be a real pain as it was weathered and ready to go.
Will do the lower disc later and then apply Pigments and what have you.
IMG_0090_2.jpgIMG_0091_2.jpgIMG_0092_2.jpgIMG_0093_2.jpg
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0094_2.jpg
    IMG_0094_2.jpg
    939.7 KB · Views: 1,278
  • IMG_0052_2.jpg
    IMG_0052_2.jpg
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 115
That is fantastic....makes me want to send you mine and have someone professional do it !!!!....I am not a painter,,,LOL...that is absolutely beautiful work on your MF

image.jpgimage.jpgThought I'd share. I've started my second Hasbro Falcon. Starting with the cockpit. Dressed up the Shapways parts with F-18 fighter jet cockpit photoetch upgrads, gives it more depth. Still figuring out a few things but here's the WIP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 148
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    831.3 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    794.5 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    833.8 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Hi Mojo beautiful job there, did my cockpit some weeks back and also used a crazy amount of Optical Fibers, did the biggest mistake one can make using Fiber Optics and glued them with Superglue :p and yea!!! they went brittle and broke off. Had to redo it all with epoxy, now its ok. I am still sort a pondering on how the frack everything is gonna fit in to the falcon, what I mean is the Fibers coming out of the upper part,
IMG_1475.JPG
I see that you did some sort of Plates/panels covering the fibers, could you please elaborate a bit on how that works...does it simply press down the Fibers or?.

Thanks in advance
Mike C

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back