Starting up my Bossk mask again

Blueorion

I thought I would share some picts of my Bossk that was unfinished in hopes it may inspire me to start it up again. :) So far I have used the unleashed pictures for the main reference in order to capture the intimidating look that the mask has. Right now his face is expressionless, but after I am done I plan to make the mouth and eyes snarl with electronics. :thumbsup

normal_bossk4.JPG

normal_bossk3.JPG

normal_bossk1.JPG

After I had reached the point of this last picture, I had an unfortunate misshap, and ended up scratching the sculpt all together. I am going to begin this one again, so I figured this would be my chance to show the progress from the begining to the end of the project and also solicit you genius's here in the RPF for some good reference pics. :p I'll update this thread as soon as I start on the project although I am currently working on another one (that one is almost done so I will be starting on this really soon). ;)

Thanks in advance..

thats really cool.

id really like to see you tackle the movie look with added movement etc.

but the unleashed look will make for a very interesting piece.

Thanks for he compliments guys. I deffinatley will update as I start this one up again. First I am going to need to do a lifecast of my noggen and then complete it from the shoulders up. :) I will probably use dragon skin in order for the skin to move correctly, has anyone had any experience with that material?

This guy hasnt been on since March of 07. I dont think we'll be getting updates anytime soon, unfortunately. Its a shame. I wouldve like to have seen this sculpt completed.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back