SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received another $100.00 from Steve this morning. Amazing after I told him what I was in the process of doing, and he MIRACULOUSLY starts coming up with money. I am now half way paid off with $250.00 to go.

Congrats Darth Clayton. You used the right tactics: make clear that it WILL have consequences if he doesn't repay you. I'm glad for you, since you actualy took action. I can only advise all others to do the same. It's the only way to get something from Stephen...

FYI, he's selling some things on ebay. Hopefully to pay you guys back.

A some big ticket items. Check the completed auctions.

user id: sd-studios

Sent Steve an Email and phoned his house and got his answering machine!!!! Called the cellphone number I had for him but I was told by the girl that it was not Steve's number

- - - Updated - - -

And he still owes me two Deluxe Neuralizers

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone out there have Steve's Cellphone number

Well I just contributed to his repayment fund, $23 ($19.73 after fees) isn't much but I will enjoy
adding the Aliens grenade to my pulse rifle.

For all members there is a group on facebook called SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you? Please now its public so many people can see lets all post there and put the heat on!!

firstly he owes me an apology for being a lying coward.

secondly he owes me £31.97 in import tax incurred by me due to his lies.

Dymszo sold a couple pieces that were old "one offs" of mine. The buyers thought they had originals made by Dymszo. When the buyers posted pictures of the pieces on a trek site I said they were my work. At first they didn't believe me(as if I randomly take credit for other peoples work) and I posted pics to show it. When the buyers contacted Dymszo to verify they got no reply.

Perhaps something to consider when buying from him during this time in his career. ...or at least ask up front should he offer any more "one offs" so the proper party gets credit for the work and so you know the true origin that may help determine the value of the piece.

Dymszo sold a couple pieces that were old "one offs" of mine. The buyers thought they had originals made by Dymszo. When the buyers posted pictures of the pieces on a trek site I said they were my work. At first they didn't believe me(as if I randomly take credit for other peoples work) and I posted pics to show it. When the buyers contacted Dymszo to verify they got no reply.

Perhaps something to consider when buying from him during this time in his career. ...or at least ask up front should he offer any more "one offs" so the proper party gets credit for the work and so you know the true origin that may help determine the value of the piece.

He claimed what he sold as his own :confused ?

He claimed what he sold as his own :confused ?

That isn't what I said.

As I said, he sold my work. He offered it for sale. People thought it was his. I told them otherwise. They didn't like hearing this as they seemed to think getting a one off from him would be valuable. They emailed to verify and he didn't reply. I later provided proof.

Simply don't make assumptions. Just because someone is selling something doesn't mean they made it.

Good luck, guys. I am not owed anything from Steve but my heart goes out to those who are. Again, make trouble for him. That seems to be the only way he will make good on his debts. If you choose to sit back and "hope" something will work out in the end, well, what can I say? Forget about your money.

OR...you can always show up on his doorstep. :lol

Oh man. Is that video still around somewhere? I had forgotten all about it! :lol

lol.gif
I couldn't find it on youtube anymore, I've got the .mov on my mediafire though:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/mk6mddrw0qc7mu8/Props.mov

HAHAHAHA!!!! You are my hero!!! THANK YOU!!!! I just saw Vic a little over a month ago, too. I only wish I had remembered this and we could have had a good laugh about it :lol

Hey all, I haven't been on in a long while due to a few medical problems, I have popped in now and then to check on the Neuralyzer run though. But I never saw this thread, for what it's worth, I paid in full for 1 Deluxe and 1 Standard Neuralyzer. Plus $100 for shipping..ugh! Total payments made: $990. I have emailed Steve asking if I could get Hal panels, or something else, But there has been no replies. He was one bloke I never thought would let us all down so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back