BTTF2 Griff Tannen Helmet and Slugger 2000 builds *HELMET FINISHED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks heaps gang, glad you like it!

Looks like I might be doing a run of these in the coming weeks, I'll be sure to keep you updated. I might need to look into the changes that have been made here regarding selling.

Looks great! Good job!
Is that straight rattle can silver or did you use a rub-n-buff on it?

Thats R&B mate, I did spray it in a silver Enamel prior to applying the R&B, this is what is looked like with the spray pack... (1 image)
20140708_142135_zps0c2f63e6.jpg

Back to the finished helmet with R&B! Here is some more pics with different lighting...

20140708_220920_zpsbfb03a22.jpg

20140708_220934_zps532e27bb.jpg

20140708_220956_zpsb5732dea.jpg

20140708_221011_zps21564fe8.jpg

And here is a shot in natural sunlight

20140710_141959_zpsd06ee02b.jpg

Thanks my fellow Futurists! He he

As for reproducing the helmet, does anyone have any suggestions on what would be better?

Fibreglass always seems to be the preference with this type of shape. Then there is gelcoated fibreglass which has been popular with Jango Fett parts that were made with intentions of coating in R&B.

I guess I have some researching to do so if anyone can help with a little guidence would be much awesomeness!

Coolio!

Better start ordering some supplies :D

I don't take deposits or down payments, so no need to offer. People that have already shown interest in the helmet, get first priority. The materials for the run will be purchased with my own finances.

Currently playing around with some material for a scaled Slugger 2000 to act as a helmet stand.

Thanks again Buttheads! :-*

Just built a Griff Bat for my costume. I made it out if pipe insulation foam with a PVC pipe core. It's light weight and I don't have to worry about hitting anyone at a con.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    990.6 KB · Views: 139
Very very good job on the hat
Please inform at this thread if there will be a run (in case we might miss it on the classifieds) :D

Unfortunately Travis has taken my money and stopped responding to my emails. It's been 3 weeks since I've heard from him and it looks like he is on his way to being banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back