COMIKAZE EXPO 2014 - October 31 to November 2

Got myself a pass for Saturday and Sunday. My buddy should be coming with me on Sunday I will be there on Saturday for sure as well... now to rush to finish my ghostbuster's proton pack :)

OMG, AWESOME! If I happen to spot you, hope I can get a photo!

OMG, AWESOME! If I happen to spot you, hope I can get a photo!

You are welcome too... Just find Brad if you can not find me, for some reason he is able to spot me out of a crowd. You can also PM your cell # or something and that way we can text each other and arrange a meeting place at the con on either Saturday or Sunday and you can get a for sure photo op then

You are welcome too... Just find Brad if you can not find me, for some reason he is able to spot me out of a crowd. You can also PM your cell # or something and that way we can text each other and arrange a meeting place at the con on either Saturday or Sunday and you can get a for sure photo op then

Woohoo! I'll only be there on Sat :( but sounds good! Thanks!

All the ruckus about NYCC's weapons policy got me all kinds of worried, so I decided to look up comikaze's weapons policy:

Comikaze weapons policy

This sounds all kinds of vague, especially the phrasing here:
"Hard prop weapons (including props made of metal, fiberglass and glass), unless attached to your costume in a way they may not be drawn" I was planning a prince Oberyn cosplay (spear and all) but this certainly takes the wind out of my sails. I'm still going, but seriously, when did fiberglass become a material worthy of banning at cons? By this definition, even solid resin ones are out of the question.

Hey guys, I'm a cosplayer in need of a handler for Saturday and Sunday at Comikaze. Will buy food, drink and whatever else needed (within reason) for anyone who will be my handler anyone know anyone willing to follow me around with a camera, hold Captain America shields and the like?

I'll buy a pass for someone if needed but I'll need them dedicated almost the entire time on Saturday and Sunday.

It can be a lot of work but it's a great gig for any single guys because you'll be taking photos of a ton of people and it gives you an excuse to meet beautiful cosplayer girls. All of my guy handlers at other cons have LOVED this aspect of the job. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I'm a cosplayer in need of a handler for Saturday and Sunday at Comikaze. Will buy food, drink and whatever else needed (within reason) for anyone who will be my handler anyone know anyone willing to follow me around with a camera, hold Captain America shields and the like?

I will come help you out for a bit, on either saturday and sunday or both. I am not sure exactly though as I will be doing my own thing but I will help you out for a while, as in walk the con floor with you once and hold your shield and or camera but I will be doing my own thing for a lot of the day. I will not ask anything in return, but if you want to you can buy me a drink or something

Last edited by a moderator:
10418353_902151736463656_4019838075225767825_n.jpg

Perp under arrest on Friday evening, October 31 at Comikaze 2014 by an MCII Judge Patrol. Suspect may be a clone or imposter of the well known RPF member Jedifyfe. Tip-off was that he was trying to go off grid in Luminescent Tron attire. Crime: Not wearing Back to the Future attire. Sentence: 3 weeks in the Iso Cubes.

Had a great time on Halloween at Comikaze 2014. Got to see Matt Munson, Abby DarkStar, Keith Zen, ChevyH0trod, Wayne Kaataa, Andrew Saldana, Lauren, Imperial Trooper Mike, Ashlynn, Jinyo, Gary Crowl. and Jedifyfe.

I was at the event today. I got to spend some time with one of the comic artists, I met a few nice guys at the 501st booth and also spent a few minutes with the R2 builders. This was my first ever visit to a Con. I look forward to the next opportunity.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back