1/72 FM Falcon Clear Nozzles

Hoopstar

Hi Guys

Looking to start my Falcon build and wanting a set of the Clear Engine Nozzles that were made by Acreation. They've been out of stock for months :(

MF201558.jpg

Anyone know where to buy or have a set they want to sell..??

Cheers

Hoops

I think they have been discontinued. I am about to try and make some. I have everything ordered to make them. Alumilite clear resin, silicone for the mould, release stuff, a pressure/vacuum system to de-gas and remove the bubbles. Never done it before but I'm confident I can get it to work. I plan on using the engine nozzles that came with the falcon to make the mold.

Smitty

You know, they do look quite similar to wire ending blocks which already come in clear, and you can buy for about a pound.

140.jpg

Hallo to all you Falcon modellers, I do several different upgrade kits (PE, resin, and I'm working on a new full kit) for the MPC and FM kits which do include 'clear' and 'cold cast iron clear' nozzles. As for those clear electrical terminals, I thought that too but they're too big and look mediocre at best.

tumblr_n6j70w3RD41sf4tb1o1_1280.jpg

Hi Haystack,

I'm also starting to build the FM falcon and would like to ask you about your clear engine nozzles.

I would like to buy a set and just wanted to ask how much are you selling them for and if you have a set for sale?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Hey Haystack, count me in for a set as well. they are about the last thing I need for my extras for the FM kit.

Thanks
And its my first ... LOL will order a few other parts (photoetch etc). Found a place that stock the FM Millennium Falcon and have about 100 pcs, with shipping, it comes out to $249,- which is less than most people charge on Ebay.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back