XRobots - 3D Printed Alien Xenomorph suit, printed in rubber and rigid material

XRobots

I've recently added dual extruders to my Lulzbot TAZ 3D printer, which means I can print both rigid and rubber material, and merge both materials into one print to make hybrid parts - like a wheel with a rubber tyre on, printed in one go.

I'm mainly going to use this to design and print a custom 'scrap metal sculpture' style Alien Xenomorph suit, with ever part custom 3D printed. There's more pictures of the project at: XRobots.co.uk - 3D Printed Alien Suit

and two videos so far:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s the next part of my 3D printed Alien Suit – starting work on the head sections. There are many hours of 3D printing in this video, hopefully it’ll turn out to be 3-4 parts for the whole head, including the inner-jaw. More pictures of on the main project page: http://xrobots.co.uk/alien2/index_head.html

head04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Following this alongside the Hulkbuster now. Though also feel highly aggressive towards the Alien franchise for taking you away from progress on the Hulkbuster. Excellent work chief.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back