Gladiator Helmet

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
im looking at buying this item as i have wanted one for quite a while, this is the only picture i have so i guess getting honest opinions will be hard.

The discription reads as follows

Good Quality 18 Guage Iron Steel and Antique style All these helmets are hand made and are coated with oil/grease/laquered.

It is Adult size wearable Helmet, 18 Guage Iron Steel, Inner Diameter Front to Back 8.5 Inches, Ear to Ear 7.5 Inches Hieght 12.5" Inches from Top to Bottom, Circumfrence is 26.69 Inches

gladiatorbk9.jpg

Its a little inaccurate. There are spikes all on the top of the helmet. and the Top part of the face plate has a definative line down the center. you might as Member TimAllen here about his that he sculpted, he did a SUPER great job with it.

Thanks for the reply

there is infact a spikey version available too,

ill host a picture of that too for input if thats ok

helmbyu4.jpg

Nice, the spiked version is even more innacurate.

That looks like someone stuck a bunch of Brass tacks on it.

That is a cheap copy of the accurate, high quality "Factory X" version of the helmet. It's probably made in Pakistan. My advice is to not waste your money with something you won't be happy with. Find the Factory X version.

Make a great Bike Helmet. You wouldn't catch me fighting in an 18ga helmet, one good blow and you gonna have one hell of a dent to pull. Min of 16 ga mild steel.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back