Secret Cinema to recreate entire town of Hill Valley for Back to the Future show

I went yesterday and it was awesome !!!

Can anyone help me get a Hill Valley newspaper, they suppose to have it at the shops on Hackney Road,
but sadly I didn't have time to go there before the event.
At the event itself they didn't have it :(

And since I'm already back in Belgium, I have no way to get it.

Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks in advance.

I just can't believe that just being there made all the difference in the world but oh well. I am by no means a perfectionist but when it comes to Cinema Secrets it seems that they kind of throw stuff together willy-nilly. Maybe because the UK doesn't have places like Universal Studios, WB studios or Disneyland, things like this can seem very well done. I stand by my initial statement.

I am still confused why they would make the 1955 version instead of the 2015 version. It seems more logical to do the "future" version since it's almost 2015...

I am still confused why they would make the 1955 version instead of the 2015 version. It seems more logical to do the "future" version since it's almost 2015...

I think that's because it was only a showing of the first movie. Or did they show all 3? I dunno. That and probably because 1955 is a cheaper era to replicate. 2015 had a lot of props and background.

Nah, they showed only the 1st movie, and it mainly takes place in the 50's, that's why I guess... Maybe they are planning to make a secret cinema next year for BTTF2? Who knows...

I thought it was a great experience, people thought I was the actor playing Marty at first and said my outfit looked more accurate lol.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back