Secret Cinema to recreate entire town of Hill Valley for Back to the Future show

They "plan" to recreate the sets this summer?
In one month they plan to have this all done?

I suspect this won't be an exact replica of the town, but more an inaccurate interpretation of the sets.

I could be wrong but I'm betting that the only thing built will be the courthouse and a few other things

Yeah it's likely only the Courthouse Square and probably the dance floor. Still pretty awesome that they are doing all this.

I would love them to take their time, spend a couple years building an exact copy of all the major film sets and open a theme park of sorts.

I AM GOIIIIING!! It's going to be awesome! Secret cinema have a good reputation for their events, Apparently they are really good! COUNT ON ME :p

They "plan" to recreate the sets this summer?
In one month they plan to have this all done?

I suspect this won't be an exact replica of the town, but more an inaccurate interpretation of the sets.

Stop crushing my dreams, Moviefreak. :) STOP TRYING TO LOGIC ME! Let me live in this moment of omgomgomg for a few more minutes. ;)

He's just envious because it's in good old Europe! :D:p

Let's see ... maybe I will go there (if I have the time and money this summer). :)

He's just envious because it's in good old Europe! :D:p

Let's see ... maybe I will go there (if I have the time and money this summer). :)

You should be quick Roland though, tickets will be sold really quickly I think! There are already 5000 people participating to the event on FB!

I will be going on the 26th, I hope I'll manage to snatch a ticket xD They will go for sale tomorrow at 1pm apparently :x

As much as I love BTTF I'm not sure it'd be worth it for me to go down to London for this. Hopefully there'll be some pictures of this event though that'll probably make me wish I went :lol

As much as I love BTTF I'm not sure it'd be worth it for me to go down to London for this. Hopefully there'll be some pictures of this event though that'll probably make me wish I went :lol

Well I am from Scotland, and I think there won't be huge events like there will probably be in the USA; so I think it would be a good experience, and also a good chance on meeting a few other fans, it's almost like if it was a bttf convention ahaha

Well I am from Scotland, and I think there won't be huge events like there will probably be in the USA; so I think it would be a good experience, and also a good chance on meeting a few other fans, it's almost like if it was a bttf convention ahaha

Haha I suppose you're right, I'm considering it. How you getting there? Plane, train or bus?

"There is currently a high demand for tickets to this event, we appreciate your patience. Please stay on this page, you will be automatically sent to the ticketshop as soon as possible."

Wait a minute, I got all the time I want. I got a time machine. :D

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back