Master Replicas Meets Master Chief for Replicas and Collectibles!

TK648

Sr Member
I just about fell off my chair when I seen theis email
sorry if I am telling old news, I did not see this topic any place else

TK648

Master Replicas Meets Master Chief for Replicas and Collectibles.

Corgi International and Microsoft have entered into a partnership to bring the exciting and interactive world of Microsoft's "Halo" franchise to life with stunning 3-D merchandise. Slated for release later in 2007, Corgi International will unveil a comprehensive line of replica collectibles and gifts.

This venture into the gaming world will pair the matchless attention to detail and quality that is Corgi's Master Replicas brand with the excitement and realism that has catapulted Microsoft's #1 title to the top.

While details of the line are still being worked out, look for products running the gamut from gifts to collectibles, spanning the vast universes of Halo, Halo 2, and the hotly anticipated Halo 3. Look for further product announcements and releases throughout 2007.

Halo 3 represents the third chapter in the Halo trilogy-an international award-winning action series that grew into a global entertainment phenomenon, selling more than 14.5 million units worldwide, logging more than 650 million hours of multiplayer action on Xbox Live®, and spawning books, a graphic novel, apparel, and much more.

In addition to unique products, Corgi International has entered into an agreement to distribute Kotobukiya's 12" tall vinyl figural statues, as well.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back