3D printing - T-800 Bust.

I noticed a few small other details which are missing, maybe you already planned to do them, but I will mention them anyway. :)

Photo from left to right:
1. The triangular shapes under the nose I talked about earlier are a bit recessed, and I found a photo. Hopefully it is clearer now?
2. There is a small line (see arrow) on the left side of the skull which isn't on the right side.
3. The jawpistons are positioned in a hole in the jaw which are angled down a bit.
4. In the nose are two small holes (photo is from the M1 skull but there are also there on the T1 skull used in the movie).

View attachment 503187

2: Vice versa actually ;)

This is an amazing thread!! I scanned my M1 and wanted to do this very same thing! Great input everyone! I have an Objet30 Prime 16 micron printer I'll volunteer use of if you need it!
endoscan.JPG

I am also interested in the progress.

Scan M1 is available somewhere?

I'm trying with 3D, but I'm not that good. I'd like to build a more difficult and a skull and wish good reference.
Unfortunately, i'm not financially well and is progressing slowly.

You may also glad exact dimensions. such as eye diameter, skull height, width, etc.

Here's mine, is not accurate and "ugly"

t800.jpg

I am also interested in the progress.

Scan M1 is available somewhere?

I'm trying with 3D, but I'm not that good. I'd like to build a more difficult and a skull and wish good reference.
Unfortunately, i'm not financially well and is progressing slowly.

You may also glad exact dimensions. such as eye diameter, skull height, width, etc.

Here's mine, is not accurate and "ugly"

View attachment 713812
Use photogrammetry to find out the sizes and proportions of the head from the original film. Use Autodesk imagemodeler.

Great! Looks nice.It is too long ago when I build my Terminator head so I'm not into the exact details anymore. Do you have all the reference material you need?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back